Chapter 14- Dan

Lunch was good. We all started talking and we got to talking about our selves. I learned more about Kandee. The food was good too. We all had burgers and crisps, and we all got coke too.

We all have so much in common. When I say 'We' I mean Phil, Kandee and I.

I can tell we will be great friends.

The more I learn about Kandee, the more I kinda like her... I don't know what it is, but she's amazing. Her hair is black, and she has bangs. Her bangs suit her. Her hair is in a ponytail. She looks really pretty.

She also has really pretty brown eyes. My eyes are brown too, but her's look so beautiful. Mine are just plain and boring. 

 "How is it Dan?" Kandee asks me distracting me from my thoughts.

"It's really good! How's yours?" I ask.

"Really good! Phil?" She turns to Phil, he has a mouth full of food. His eyes have gone wide.

Kandee and I laugh. Her laugh is adorable.

"Mhm..." Phil manages to say.

Phil swallows. "It's really good!"

"I think we can tel..." I say.

"Yea, by the way you're scarfing down that burger." Kandee says. We all laugh.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finish our food, We start argue about who's paying.

"I'll get it." I say, expecting someone to argue, which they do.

"No, no Let me get it!" Kandee says.

"No, I'm your tour guide today. I will pay." I say.

"No! You're already showing me around, let me at least repay you by paying!" Kandee argues.

"You see, but you don't have to repay me! I will pay!!" I say. 

"No!" She says.

"Enough! I'll pay ok!" Phil says. I knew he had won. Kandee and I both look at each other. We scowl at each other playfully.

Phil pays, and we walk out onto the streets of Manchester.

"Where now tour guides!?" Kandee asks.

"TO THE MALL!" I say.

"Let's go!" Phil says.

We walk to the mall. It's only five minuets away. We make small talk on our way there.

"Here is the Manchester Mall!" I say.

We show Kandee some girl shops seeing if she wants to go in. She says no to them. 

We stand looking at possible stores to go into. 

"LOOK!" Kandee says excited. She takes mine and Phils hands and guides us to a shop.

Aaaaannnndddd It's a store called "Fluffies" They sell plushies.

Once we get the door she is still holding our hands. She stares for a second then realizes she's holding our hands.

I saw in the refection of the window her face. Her eyes went big, and she started to blush. That's when she let go. 

"Umm... Can we go in?" She asks.

"Yea, sure!" Phil and I both say.

We walk in and her face lights up. 

"I take it you like plushies?" I say.

"Plushies?" She asks confused. "Ohh... I say stuffed animals. I don't know, that's just me... But yes!! I love them! They are all just so cute and fluffy!"

"DAN!" Phil yells running over to me. "Can we get it! Can we? Can we?" Phil asks. He sounds like a little kid. He is holding a small lion plush. Phil already has a ton of lion plushies. Another one to add to the pile.

"EEE!! DAN!" Kandee does the same as Phil and runs toward me. "Can I get this? How much is it! Can I get it?" Kandee asks. She sounds just like Phil. She's holding a zebra plushy.

They both look at me. Like little kids asking their parents to get them something. That's when it happens. Oh no. Not the... Puppy dog eyes. They BOTH do it. Uggh. I can't resist a good puppy dog eyes.

I thought Phil was good at the puppy dog eyes, but woah, so was Kandee.

I sigh. "Fine! Wait... Why are you asking me?" I say.

"Huh... I don't know..." Phil says. " Can you pay for it for me? I did pay for lunch!" 

"Fine. What about you Kandee?" I ask.

"I just need help with the whole price thing." Kandee says.

"Do you not have pounds?" I ask.

"You can't pay with dollars?" She asks.

"No..." I say.

"GOSH DARN IT! I think I forgot to convert them. DANG IT!" Kandee says. 

"Fine. I'll pay for both of yours." I say.

"YAY!" They say in unison.

Kandee sees something and goes over to it. It's a hat stand. She picks up a fuzzy hat. It's an eskimo hat.

"You're buying this." She says.

"What?" I ask confused.

"You're buying this." She repeats.

"For you?" I ask.

"No, for You." She says, while placing the hat on my head. "It looks great!"

"Thanks." I say smiling. She smiles back. We're both jsut standing there looking into one anothers eyes. Are we... having a moment?

"DAN!" Phil yells. Count on Phil to ruin the moment. 

"YES!" I yell back. He sees us and walks over.

"Are we paying now?" 

"Yea. Let's go!" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hehe Thanks for reading! :D Love Y'all!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

and FOLLOW ME!

Also don't forget to check out my Joey Graceffa Fanfic!

Thx

~Daisy ^__^