Chapter 2- Dan

Dans POV

It's sunny in Manchester today. Which I don't like at the moment because I'm sleeping.

Reasons why:

1) Because it means that it was really hot and I was beginning to melt because of it.

2) I can't sleep with it being so hot. (Again melting)

3) it also meant that as soon as I step out of my room I will feel a blast of sunlight come at my face, because of my windows in the living room.

It's about 11 am. I wake up. I walk out of my room, and like I said, a blast of sunlight hit my face. I walk into the kitchen to fix some cereal. I grab my laptop, sit on the couch, and eat my cereal. I'm looking at my tweets, and my youtube comments.

I can still hear my neighbor next door. They're new, and just moving in, and I guess setting everything up. I can hear faint sounds of  hammers. At around 12 pm everything calms down, and I guess the workers left. That's also when Phil happens to wake up. I'm a little suprised, normally I wake up later in the day.

Phil had stayed over night, and no, it's not like that

He was doing the same as me, he went to grab his laptop, get cereal, and sit on the couch.

"Hey." He says, yawning.

"Hey. Did u hear my neighbor this morning?" I ask.

"Yea." He replies, still tired.

"I'm thinking about going over to welcome them later. Maybe at around 1." I say hoping Phil would come with.

"Cool." Phil replies.

"Do you wanna come?" I ask.

"I can't. I have to go shopping for my friends birthday!" He replies.

I sigh then say, "Alright, I'll go alone."

Phil gets dressed and heads out. I'm getting ready. I'm trying to think about what to say to my neighbor. I finally find the right words to welcome them. I finish getting dressed, I'm wearing my Grey Sonic shirt with my Black jeans. (I mean come on! When was I not wearing my black jeans?!)

I am about to head out, but I'm trying to remember what I forgot to do before I head out. After thinking about it for a few minuets, I realiz I still have my hobbit hair.

I hate my hobbit hair. I prefer to straighten my hair. I walk into my bathroom, I search the cabinets for my straightener. I couldn't find it. I wonder if Phil moved it. I decide to just go to the other bathroom and see if it's there. It was, Phil must have used it. It didn't take too long for me to straighten my hair. It's a little past one, 1:20 maybe.

I make sure everything's ok. I don't want to look like a weirdo when I met my neighbor. I probably will anyway, but at least I know I still tried.

I walk down the hall and open the door. Just as I did there was a girl standing right in front of me.