Chapter 3- Kandee

Kandee POV

I talk to Jess, and it's nice. After we talked for a little bit, we say our goodbyes and I head out. I'm not sure of the time, and I'm too lazy to check my phone. I then decide to go vist my other neighbor.

I walk over to the other flat. I'm about to knock on the door. I pause before knocking. I decide to think about what I was going to say. I just decided to do what I did when I meet Jess. I've lifted my hand in a fist to knock, when the door suddenly opens.

I look up into the eyes of a tall guy, he has brown hair, paired with a pair of beautiful chocolate brown eyes. We both sort of just stand there and look into each others eyes.

"H-hi." I manage to say.

"Hi." He says.

"Umm... I'm your new neighbor, I live just next door." I say pointing. "I thought I would just stop and say hello, and meet the people that live here. Is it just you?" I ask.

"Umm... Yes. Although my mate was here not to long ago. Phil. He doesn't live with me, but he was here. He's not here at the moment." He says akwardly.

"Phil..." I say. Phil... That reminds me of one of my favorite youtubers... "And your name is?"

"Oh! Sorry. I'm Dan." Dan says. He looks around my age, he's taller than me though. "Please, come in!"

"Thanks! I'm Kandee by the way."

I walk into his flat. It's nice. Dan gestures for me to come and sit on the couch. I do.

"I was actually going over to meet and welcome you." He says.

"Oh well, I guess I sorta beat you too it!" I say letting out a little giggle.

We talk for a little bit. Dan's nice. He's also kinda cute...but anyway. We talk about our selves and exchanged a few stories. We both laugh a lot. Turns out I was right, he is my age. 19.

"This was fun! Do you maybe wanna go out to lunch tomorrow? I could take you to a popular resturant! You know, to welcome you to Manchester." Dan asks me, while I walk to the door.

"Yea! That sounds great."

"Fantastic! I'll come pick you up at around noon." Dan says. Was this a... date? Nah probably not. Probs just a friendly gesture.

"Great!" I smile. We say our goodbyes and I head back to my flat.

While heading back I couldn't help, but think about how cute he is... Wait... what am I saying! He probably doesn't even think of me in that way! Especially since we just met! After my last boyfriend, I became really insecure about myself. It mostly had to with the way he broke up with me... anyway. I wasn't too sure of feelings towards Dan. Right now I'm mainly just focusing on meeting new people and making new friends.

When I reach my flat, I decide to unpack my boxes and decorate my flat. I open a box, it has all my posters inside. Most of them were of some of my favorite video games. I also had a Muse poster. I hung the posters all around my flat.

I open the second box. It containes a bunch of random stuff. I also have a bunch of small stuffed animals. I place them randomly around the house, intending to probably move them later. As I pull out a little lion stuffed animal, it reminds me of my favorite youtuber. His name's Phil, AmazingPhil is his username. I remember how much he loves lions!

"I wonder if Phil is... Nah nevermind..." I say outloud.

On that note, I decide to get my laptop and watch him! He always brings a smile to my face when I watch him.

I'm not exactly the happiest person on earth. I may look fine on the outside, but I am far from ok inside. I basically Idolize Phil. He is amazing. I have a small crush on him. Something about him, just makes me smile every time I think about him.