Twelve

Hera

"Hera, the guy that dropped you off yesterday." Victoria started a conversation, and me, are busy digging my omelet, bacons and milk, I have to make my self full till noon.

"What about him?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"Is he your friend or something?" She said, chewing her food.

"Favor could you? Please don't talk when your mouth is full, it's really disgusting" I state in a matter of fact tone. She mouthed in sorry, and she swallowed her food and spoke again.

"Okay so who's the guy? Is he your admirer?" She squealed, pressing my arms, I almost choke, when I heard that, I take a sip of my water and spoke.

"Oh, don't be absurd! I don't making flirts with someone, and specially, with the guy like Blake, I mean, we're just friends." I stated.

"So how about Fallon? The guy in our neighborhood? Is he also your suitor? I think you like him." She said with the eyes creased. I blushed about the idea that Fallon is my suitor, and the idea that he likes me. I hope so.

I finished my food and headed to the sink and saw Aunt Milicent washing the dishes, and then I hugged her. She smiled and I let go of hugging her and she grab the dishes in my hand and she started washing it.

"Auntie, thank you for everything." I whispered. She stopped a bit and turn to face me. "I love you just like how I love your mother." She hugged me and I can feel the tears in my eyes. "I know." I whispered, we let go of our hugging, she smiled and wipe off the tears of my eyes.

"Well, I guess, I need to go. Goodbye." I kissed her in the cheeks and hugged me one more time and I proceeded to the parking lot where Victoria is waiting. I hop inside the car, and fastened my seatbelt. I wish I have my baby, Mini Cooper with me.

...

After so much fuss, I can now see the huge image of Bluewaters High School. The students are gathering around some are chatting, playing guitars and some are sitting in the stone bench. I looked at my gold wrist watch with my name carved inside in it.  It's already 7:00.

Okay! I still have time to roam around the campus. But first, I need to go to my locker, to get my books in advance, because the hallway will be so crowded anytime, soon.

And I was right. A lots of students are gathering in here, like a huge buffet is happening in here. "Excuse me, coming through," I said to the people who are blocking the way. Oh my gracious goodness! I can feel that I'm running out of oxygen.

At last, I finally reached my locker. I searched the key in my bag, and opened it. I knitted my brows upon seeing a white envelope placed at the bottom of the papers as I remembered, I didn't put this thing on my locker. I opened it and read what was written. It was written in a cursive style and says that;

Hey, bitch! Stop flirting with Fallon. He's mine and your seducing him. Stop flirting, with him you scumbag!.

All the love,

Unknown.

My blood starts to boil. Who's this idiot sending me nonsense letters. Flirting with Fallon? That's crazy I'm not flirting with him, he's my friend, and no more. Friends. If I will know who is this slut who send me this letter, I will make her life miserable, and make her, regret.