Eight

Hera

Fallon and I decided to walk home together, since were neighnboors, I don't see any problem with that at all. At first, it went silent, and I broke it.

"Hey, how are you with your girlfriend?" I asked trying to get in the sentence.

His eyes furrowed. "We broke up, yesterday." He simply said. Well, I can say that he is really hurt.

"Oh, sorry." I apologized, here I am again, prying on someones life.

"No you don't need to be, it's not your fault. Let's talk about something else." He strained, his face is not as cheerless as we met.

"About what?" I asked, eagerly. Please don't let it be, if that happens I want the world to swallow me alive.

"About your self, I don't know nothing about you, so might as well to know you first."

I sighed. "Well, I'm seventeen. My mum was died after giving birth to me, and my dad--" I trailed off. Should I tell him that my dad is a business tycoon.?

"Oh, don't say it if you can't, I'm not forcing you." He said a little bit panic.

"No, it's okay, it was just that my father is not here with me." I said, a little bit sad.

"Where is he then?"

"On a trip." I replied.

"Oh." Was all he could say.

I vigorously smiled then it's time for me to ask about himself.

"You, tell me a little about yourself." I asked in a monotone.

"I'm also seventeen. My dad is a gambler, and my mum living together with us. I have a younger sister, and a brother." He answered. A little bit mad, maybe because of his father's attitude.

I can't believe that the thing like gambling still exist. I glance at him, he is really gorgeous.

"What's your favorate colour?" I asked.

"Gray and Brown, you?"

"My favorite colour is Carribean Blue" I replied.

We talked about many things, including funny stories and pranks, I can't believe that we get so closed way too way to quickly.

Thirty minutes talking, the paths and the soroundings starting to look familiar, and from here, I can see Aunt Millicent's house. Well, I really like here at the countryside, it's very peaceful, clean and very seemly.

"So see you tomorrow at school?" I stated.

"For sure. Bye." He replied. Starting to walk away.

"Wait." I called. I need to ask him if he can tutor me in Calculus.

"Hmmm?" He said,turning back slowly, raising a little bit of his brows.

"Can I ask you a favor?" I said, a little bit hesitant.

"Sure, what is it.?"

"Could you please,umm... Tutor me on... Calculus?" I said stammering.

He smiled. "Sure, in your free time of course." He replied my jittery are all gone.

"Thank you. I guess, we should go get home.?" He gave a smile in return. I started to walk towards the house, even if we say goodbye in each other, we can still see each other because our house was a five blocks away from theirs. We can still see each other in the windows.

I sneak silently at the house, the house is silent, and it seems that no one is around here. Where are they?

"Hello? Victoria? Aunt Millicent?"

No answer. I guess, they have an urgent appointment or something. I headed to my room to get changed. I make myself comfortable laying myself in the bed, I opened my laptop to see if something is missing me. It's been ages since I talked with Barbara. I hope she's doing well, not to spoil my secret. And also nanny Sally, how is she then. And well my dad. I never get a feedbacks about since I left. If he knows that I'm here, he will surely would freak out. I hope not.

I decided to call Barbi, to ask and to get news, what was happening in the Hollywood right now.

"Hello?" She answered in the third ring.

"Barbi? It's me Hera." I said.

"I know silly. How are you? It's been ages." I can picture her now, a little bit sad.

"I miss you so much. How was nanny Sally, did you visit her? And dad." My voice suddenly changed into something lonely.

She let a chuckle." They're doing well ,but your dad is not yet home?" She stated. Dad's not yet home?

"What? How come? He never did that before, after his trip, he will gets home afterwards." I sounded like mad and frustrated.

"Hera, listen to me, Mr. Hillsdale asked me your whereabouts." She said changing the topic. Oh no, if he finds out, he will freak me out of my fame.

"And what did you tell him?" I curiously asked. I hope she didn't tell the Truth.

"I didn't tell him the real story of course. I told him that your... your..." She said stammering.

"I'm what?"

"That your engaged, and you are going to marry someone." She said nervousness is present in her tone. For all the ideas, why that? I didn't came up here to be married, I came up here for a reason. Nice work Barbi.

"Are you mad?" She asked.

"Are you okay? Barbi? You told him that I'm marrying someone, what if my dad knew about it? He will surely kill me until I turned into ashes. Then you are asking me if I'm okay? You, are you okay?" I asked sarcastically, I can see her now, very nervous.

"I did it because...--" I cut her off.

"I trusted you! Goodbye and Good luck" I spat, ending up the call.

I put the phone to the bedside table and put on my laptop to see what was happening to Hollywood. I checked my socia media accounts to check up everything. Surprised, there was no notifications. Not even one. I closed it, and put in back to my table. I still can't believe why Barbara did that. I think I'm overacting but I can't marry someone without my father's permission.

"Please, stopppppp, don't hurt her..."

I heared a yell, and it's seems that it's having a fight or an argument. I looked at the window, and realized that the yell was coming from Fallon's house. What was happening out there? I need to check it out. I quickly ran downstairs and sneak outside the house and ran towards Fallon's house.

What am I getting myself into?

Good luck Hera.

....

Chapter Eight. What was that all about? What was happening at Fallon's house.

I'm sorry I don't have song for this chapter. Peace.

Vote, Comment, and Share.

Thanks.

Moore.