Nine

Hera

I quickly get inside the house, not paying attention to the things I've damaged inside. The the things inside the house were disarrayed, the plates were broken and the clothes are all scattered down. Then I heard another yell, "Please, dad don't hurt mom" a voice of a girl said.

I heard a large crash, and bangs. I checked each room to find where the yells are coming from. I reached the basement and saw a boy choking a lady, I guess that's Fallon's mom. Fallon hit his back really hard making the guy to fall down on the floor, but the guy didn't really hurt at all, he striked back at Fallon and Fallon falls down on the floor.

My eyes widen in shocked when the guy slapped the lady. The little girl tried to slap his back, but the guy wiped the girl, and the girl hit on the wall. The guy continued to choke the lady to death. I rushed to that direction and help the Lady to untangle herself from choking.

"Stop, please stop. Your hurting her" I yelled. He's gonna kill his own wife, he raised his large hand to slap me. I, kick him hard on the balls. And the guy winced in pain and he falls down on the floor holding his you know down there...

He yelled in pain making his voice louder. He can't able to strike back at me now. Pitty. I helped the lady to stand up and guide her on the nearest sofa. She's still holding his neck and making some cough from choking.

"Thank you. I thought that is my last hour here on earth." She signed in relief. I smiled in return, then all of the sudden, a boy came into the basement, panting. He picked up the little girl who was having a traumatic effect, and crying. And I saw Fallon stand up and cleared up himself.

Shocked, he knitted his eyebrows in confusion. "Bella? What are you doing here?" He asked confused.

"She saved me, son." His mother replied for me. The boy who was picking the girl walks towards to his father who was still rolling in pain.

"What did you do! You, bastard!" The boy growled at him, he seem very mad. He kicked his father's back and his father flinch in pain. He raised his fist and was about to punch him, when the lady interjected.

"Stop, please stop, he's still your father, Austin." His mom chastised. I can't believe why his mom still tolerating his father. The guy put up his hand in the air, sign of defeat.

"Lock him here, till morning." The boy named Austin said, heading to the exit. His mother stand up and picks the little girl who was still crying. "Don't worry, everything is okay." She assured her, and the little girl rubbed her eyes and she stops crying.

I too, headed to the exit and Fallon came up. He locked the door tightly and wiping an imaginary dust on his shirt. "Thanks for helping my mom, if it weren't you, my mom could have been dead by now." He said seriously. "Hey, don't mention it, I'm glad I could help." I replied.  Silence.

"Hey, is that your dad?"

"Yes, I told you about him right, he came home here very drunk from gambling." He said clenching his fist tightly.

"Does he do always did this to you and to your mother?"

"No, dad only gets home once or twice a week. And we can rarely seen him. But we don't miss him, but moms been crying, worrying about him." He said lifelessly.

"Hey the guy." I gestured my face towards the guy who was cuddling the little girl.

"What about him?" He asked eagerly.

"Is he your brother?"

"Yes, Austin the eldest. He hates my dad so much. That's why he never leave us, and he stayed on us for good." I'm trying to imagine what the life could be without Austin. His mom could have been dead by now.