Seven

Warning: This chapter is not well edited. There are some wrong grammars, and incorrect spellings. And forgive me.

....

Hera

This is my first day to my new school. I'm tired and sleepy at the same time, but to be honest, I'm all excited. It's my very first time to experience real schooling. I've been homeschooled since my dad hired and hybrid professor and I hate working with her.

Now, that I've got a chance to take it, I will make the rest of my high school days memorable. I almost jumped when I heared Victoria was shouting.
I looked at the big wall clock, and it's quarter to seven.

"What's all the shouting.?" I asked, looking around and saw My mom's twin, mouthed 'good morning' to me.
I gave a my morning smile to her.

"We have to get to school. It's quarter seven and I don't want to be late." She state pulling my wrist, and headed out.

...

"How are you feeling right now?" She asked, while turning back, focusing her sight to the road.

"Nervous. But I'm all excited, what's the Bluewaters be like?" I asked, I'm curious what kind of the school be like. Victoria didn't told me about the school. She said I would find out myself.

"I dunno. You'll found out later, once we get there." She said without looking at me.

...

After a ride with, Victoria we split our ways to our direction. To be honest I don't know where am I going. Victoria said that if someone will holds on me, punch him or her right at the stomach.

I was wandering at the school. I can say, this school is very huge, giving me a hard time to know where is the head office. I was walking right here in the pathways, aimless. I think I'm lost.

I feel a hand on my back, and I froze. I didn't move, and I quickly, punch the person straight in the stomach. The person bend down clutching his stomach. I was shocked when I realized, it was a guy, and it's... It's
Fallon.

"Oh my goodness,  I'm so so sorry. Fallon, are you okay?" I asked, holding his hard arms assisting him to stand up. We both stand up and still, clutching his stomach. It really seems that I've punched him hard on the stomach.

"Bella?" He said, shockness is present in his tone. He maybe didn't seen before that a girl punched really hard on a guy.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to punch you. Are you okay?" I asked incredulously.
"Yeah, you hit it very hard." He said, his voice, a little husky.

I slowly pulled him on a near bench. I gestured my soft hands to the stone bench, and he did so.

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital? Because I can call 911 if you want" I blurted.

"No, please don't do that. I'm all okay. It was just you, really punched my stomach really hard." He said, his voice are strained right now.

"My cousin told me, that if someone touched my back, punch it really hard on the stomach." I explained, mimicking my cousins voice.

He give a small smile. "She said so? Wait, are you new here? I noticed you in the pathway, then I realized that it's you, so I came to talk to you. And you...  Did it." He said, that's so sweet of you Fallon. Thanks.