Five

Hello my little ponies!!!!

Yeah I know, It's been a long time since I updated my story. I'm so happy to write and publish my part again.

Ok, for the long wait, here's chapter five. Hope you like it.

Enjoy Reading!!!!

.............................................................

Five

Hera.

"Good morning Hera!" Victoria greeted. I look at her and I greeted her back. "Good morning too Tori!".
I was currently cooking my pancakes and bacons. Well, as you don't know, I can cook. Especially, when I'm starving.

My mom taught me how to shift on my own, and prepare my own food. Thinking about her makes me more sad than ever. How I wish, that she is here, together with us. I wonder, if father is looking for me right now. But I don't  feel any feedbacks.

But for real, I miss him, so much. I couldn't fathom why I did such a thing. Venturing in your own without saying goodbye. I need to release this out this is what I came for.

"Hera, hello?", Tori shouted. My eardrum almost broke upon hearing her shout out loud.

I was out of my imagination. Then she eyed me carefully. "Are you okay? Because it seems that you are not okay!" She asked skeptically.

"Yeah, I was thinking about my father and my nanny, I've been here for almost a week but my memories about them keeps on pestering me. I just can't help it." I explained carefully. I was taken aback what I have said. Really? I was thinking at them 24/7 and I just can't forget them.

"Okay. So, are you busy?" She asked.

"Maybe." I joked.

"Awww, C'mon, your not that serious are you?" She asked and her face turned into a stink one.

"I'm serious. What are we going to do anyway?" I asked her back.

"I don't know, maybe wating for the clouds to swallow us down." She joked.

"It's the last day of summer and I don't like celebrating it this way, and besides, I need someone to accompany me in the park, I don't want to get loner when the people were gathering at the place." She said.

She's right. Maybe we have to try something out, or stay here the whole day.

"Okay, so what are we waiting for?
Let's go!" I said, beaming.

After breakfast, I headed to the bathroom to get some shower. After that, I headed to my room to get dressed up.   I was thinking what should I wear but I think that wearing a simple dress will do good.

**********

After so much fuss, we started to do hiking since the park was a few blocks away from the house.

And Victoria waa right. Many people were gathering at the place, teens, aged and kids were present at the place. Some people are talking some are walking and so on.

"We need to find a bench. I'm so tired from walking all the way up here." Victoria said.

I look around and there, I saw a bench from the farthest right part of the park. We quickly sitted on it before others will.

"Well, that is 50% from doing almost fine." I said in between my laughs.

"Leave me alone, will you?" One lady shouted from afar. I was shocked, the lady seems angry, call me stupid, it's obvious in her tone.

"Hera, just stay here, I'll be back after a minute." She suddenly said in the silence.

"Where are you going??? I thought that we're having fun, I guess not!" I said.

She rolled her eyes and said, "Just wait for me, I'll be back." She replied and started to walk away. While she was talking, I noticed that her eyes are watering. What is the problem?

Ok, so I'll wait up here until this bech will melt. Tired, I started to walk, I decided to go on the secluded part of the park, where people don't notice my existence.

As I was walking, I noticed that the air was kind of cold, even it's sunny.
Wait...! There's a guy sitting at the big oak tree, he's currently reading a book. I don't know who is this guy, but I'm afraid that this guy is a vulgar or a rapist. Who have thought that a guy like him is here reading a book?

There's a public library out there anyway.

I switch my direction into the left side, the air are still windy, and I can't help it but feel the cold. I'm a human, not an alien, mind you.

The dry leaves are making a crunching sound which sounds good. When was the last time that I got into the wilderness? I think ten years ago, I think.

"Ohhhhh!!" An unfamiliar voice said. I was bumped into something hard, and that's when I realise that I was bumped into a guy.

"Oh, sorry, are you alright?" He said Coldly and his voice is so manly. He's big goofy eyeglasses were matched with his brown messy hair. An angular face, perfect nose and a plump pinkish skin that were currently pressed into a thin line.

He looks very familiar to me.

..........................................................

Chapter Five it's short, I know.
The reason why i've cut it, it is because i want it to write at the next chapter.

Secondly, thank you for your support, and thanks for the votes and your comments. And sorry if didn't put a featured song because i can't think of a song that fits in this chapter. I'm sorry, please forgive me.

So thank you for voting and leaving a comments. So, what do you think will happen? Who's that mysterious guy? Share it or comment it down.

All the love,

Moore.