Eleven

Hera

"Blake?" I said in astonishment.

"Blake? How... Did you... Get here?" I blink many times but it's Blake the guy from the bus, who saved from tripping, in the bus stairs. It's been ages!.

"Bella? Is that you? It's been ages!" He exclaimed, well, he's still... gorgeous. He's shirt has a streaks of greases and oils, and his hands too.

"I know Blake! How are you? I mean, what are you doing here?" I asked humorously. "I still can't believe I will see you again" I added quickly.

He chuckle, "I work in here and these, these are my life." He replied amusedly. I breathed, the smell of oils and gas filled my nostrils. This is amazing.!

"Your working in here? How? Do you attend school?" I asked continuously.

He chuckled again, "Let's go get inside first, don't worry I won't do something vulgar to you." He's getting really serious now. I followed him inside, and he led me upstairs. Inside was a medium sized bed and a table just like at Fallons. Well, I wonder if he's working well. I was out of my trance when Blake spoke up.

"Do you need something? Like juice, foods or something?" I was looking at his body and was about to feel dizzy.

"Do you have water, please." I was a little hesitated about what I said, still looking at his body.

"Okay, but first take a seat, then I will get your water, right away." He said winking at me, damn! he's drop dead gorgeous. A seconds passed, he returned with a pitcher and a glass and placed it in the table. He then pour a right amount of water in the glass, in eye level. I drink it, and it taste so good, even though the water is tasteless.

I swallowed the last water left and Blake was looking at me. I placed the glass in the table and wipe off the waterings in my mouth. Still, Blake didn't budge, still looking at me.

"What?" I asked amused. He break his stare and smiled. "What? So. Funny?" I repeated he smiled again and he laugh so hard like his life depending on it.

"Your so funny, I mean your face it's very... very" he stopped, clutching his stomach. What's wrong with this guy?.

"Very what?" He was catching his breath, right now and me, was waiting for him to answer my question.

"It was priceless." He said in between laughs. Today, is great, I saw him and we saw each other again, I really appreciated what he did to me at the bus, if it wasn't him I could have been injured.

"So what are you doing here all alone?" I was looking nowhere, and ask him eagerly.

"I'm not alone, I have my brother and my dad." He replied, I stood up from the chair and take a seat on the wooden floor. He narrowed his eyes at me, maybe upon sitting on the floor. "Why are you seating in the floor, there's a lot of chairs in here anyway." He chastised at me, I didn't stand and still sitting on the wooden floor.

I touched the shiny, wooden floor and turn to look at him, "But, I prefer the floor." I said humorously, making him to chuckle.

"If you say so." He said.

"Where are they, then?" I asked, eagerly.

"My brothers are attending school, and my dad are delivering drugs right at the next town, and my mom, had passed away last year." He said looking at the floor, he seemed really hurt, and I don't know how to react.

I looked down at the floor, avoiding his eyes. "I'm really sorry,I should've didn't questioned that, if I know that... -" he cut me off, and I look at him. "It's okay, it's not your fault that my mom was dead." He assured me, and I nod in return.

"So you attend school?" I said changing the topic. He smiled a little, and replied, "Nope. That's why I'm working here, fixing cables and machines to sell it and earned, money for my schooling, because dad couldn't afford my schooling." He explained, Great! I adore him for being so hardworking and always thinking positive.

"Well, your a hardworking person I say. Just don't loose hope." Wow, it's been ages since I've shared an encouraging words.

...

Blake is a very good person. He knows how to understand, and he doesn't give up on everything, even if it's very hard and exaushting, but still believe that everything happens for a reason, And I'm glad to hear that.

I realized that it's already dark outside, and I was beyond really scared, Aunt Milicent and Victoria are dying right now, waiting for me to come home.

Blake offered me a lift home but I declined him. I don't want to waste his time giving me a ride home, when he has a lot of things to do. I decided to take a walk home, but actually I can't remember how did I got in that place. I don't know certainly, the way home. I was currently walking in the way when I heard a peep. Sound, I looked around, and I saw a light flashing at my face, I covered my face using my elbows just to minimize the light, that was shining.

"Need a lift?" A familiar voice asked. Certainly, it was Blake. "Hop on, it's really dark, if you will decline me again, I will rope you down in my motor." He warned.

"What can I do? You are here, and there's no way, I'm declining you. Come on.!" I said tapping his back.

I hop in his motor and he handed me an extra helmet. That's so sweet of him. I wear it and he started the engine, "Hold my shirt, and feel comfortable." Instead, I hug his body and smell his perfume, God, that smell! It makes me weak. Like in a flirting mode.

We hit the road, and breathed the breeze of the sorroundings, my hair was flying freely on the air and it was amazing. I told him that I live in the countryside and he drop me off.
...

I  stepped out in his motor and handed him the helmet. "It was really amazing Blake, thank you!" I adored, he removed his helmet and he smiled.

"Yeah, it was really nice talking to you, I really appreciate it." He winked.

"Be safe, I guess I should go?" I asked looking at his body. Gosh.

"Yeah, have a goodnight Bella." His vioce is so manly. "Bye." I said starting to walk inside, when he called me.

"Bella?" He called.

"Hmmn?" I looked back, meeting his eyes.

"Can we, do this...more often?" He said stammering. I smiled.

"Sure. Bye" I replied and smiled, I didn't looked back, and get inside the house. I take a look at Fallon's house and I caught him closing his curtains quickly when I saw him.

Funny.
Enjoyed.
Hmmn, NOT.

.....

Tada!

What do you think?

The next chapter is actually not a chapter, it is an important announcement.

The song for this chapter is Crazier by Taylor Swift.

Thanks!

Moore.