Shorty-McShorty-Pants - the sucky story<333

Sorry for the wait guys! But fans of mine will know that on my Status I said I would post after birthday drama, so this is actually early ;) Your welcome dears<333 and once more it is on my iPhone, thus short and autocorrected. I'm sooooo sorry ;(

----------------

Okay, so I might have overreacted when this guy said he was "an Angel of the Lord". I stared at him and said, "I don't know whether to send you to an asylum, jump in your arms and give you a sweet peck on the cheek whil you tell me the secrets of the world, or kick you in your angelic balls and have Sam Google recipes for deep-fried Angel..."

Cas tilted his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows, "Why would he-" Just then he was cut off by a Dean who angrily pushed me out of the doorway, "Cas! What the hell, man?! Me and Sam were freaking out, dude! How could you just leave like that after blowing up and ARCH-Angel?!? Seriously, what the feathery fuck?" Dean grabbed Cas by his trenchcoat and pulled him into the room, Sam now involved and slamming the door behind him.

Okay... So they knew this blue-eyed wonderboy. At least we know he's not crazier than the two boys that I've... Been... LIVING... With... Okay, maybe I'M the crazy one here!

"Does someone want to tell me what the Hell?" I asked walking up to where the three were conversing by the bed closest to the door, which would happen to be Dean's.

Sam was the first to say something, "Uhh, Kenzie, this is Cas. He's an Angel and one of the few ones that's on our side, so he's okay." I nodded my head in understanding. "Well okay then. Time for a Puppy Dawg Hug!!!" I said cheerfully, opening my arms as wide as they went and swooping in for a Puppy Dawg Hug. I closed my arms like a vice around the Angel and lifted him off his feet, nevermind him being taller than me. "Welcome aboard Cassy-Cat!" I sat, amicably setting him down.

"Cassy- -" And once more his sentence was left unfinished as the door burst of it's hinges and one angry looking midget-sized, Candy-Lovin', blondie boy stormed in angrily. "WTF CAS, JUST WTF" He yelled, saying the letters as one normally didn't. Simultaneously, me and Dean smacked our hands over our faces and dragged them down. Sam just sat on the edge of a bed and put his head in his hands. Today was going to be a long and confusing day...

------

I'M SORRY IT SUCKZ SO BAD!!!! If you guys like boyXboy then check out the most AWESUM guy ever - this chappie is dedicated to him<333