Cas returnnnnnnns!!!!

Okay, so I know that you guys probably hate me, but there has been a lot of drama in my family lately, and long story short- my grandma is a bitch that pretty much every one hates, I moved, and I have to go to an entirely new school where I know no one for 8th grade. So yeahh, FML. Rightnow I'm uploading on my iPhone do please excuse any errors caz spellcheck sucks tortured eagle penis- 100 points if you know what video that's from lol.

And I thought since I had brought Gabriel in, why not Castiel? I mean, some people even like Cas better than Gabe. That's a no-no in my book, but whatever. And remember that Sam and Dean ready know him, cuz they've done everything up until the season 6 finale, except Cas didn't go all pseudo and go on a power trip. He just disappeared. So major AU in case you didn't already know lol.

------------------

It had been a few days since we has met Gabriel, and we hadn't seen hide nor tail or him anywhere. Our dads had called and said their hunting trip was more complicated than they had thought and was going to take anywhere from 3 weeks to a month.

I was currently trying to stay positive and insist I wasn't going to go crazy from boredom or something of the sort, that sort being Dean trying to show me the joys of being a Dr. Sexy fangirl, which I was still vehemently arguing against. Well I was also alternating with asking Sam if he was sure his neither was straight. The first time I said it, Dean had huffed in indignation and went to go pout in the corner. Not literally, he stayed sitting on the edge of his bed, me on Sam's because I wanted to be, but had ignored further jeering by rambling on about Dr. Sexy's gloriousness and how his hotness was remarkably close to his own.

I was scoffing and snorting almost every other word he said. I was so bored that I turned to Sam and said, "Dude, do you think you could check your laptop and see if there are any cases around here that we could go kill something, like, now?"

"Uhh, I could check I guess..." But right as Sam was getting off if the bed we were sharing, there was a knock at the door. Three quick raps, and then another three no more than a second after the first round.

"I'll get it!!" I said, happily hopping up from the bed, the springs squeaking like always if you moved at all. J was hoping for whoever was knocking at the door to be a distraction, even if it was only momentarily boredom-quenching.

I dashed to the door, almost tripping over nothing along the way, but successfully getting to the door without ripping out my stitches.

I yanked the door open, ecstatic to see who would be there. Standing there was a boy who looked about Dean's age. He wore a baige trenchcoat, with a suit underneath. If I wasn't me, I would've thought it odd for someone his age to be wearing it, but I'm me as always so I didn't question it.

He had messy black hair that wasn't as spiked as Dean's or as long as Sam's, more like in between the two. He had bright, and I mean briiiight, blue blue eyes. They searched my face for moment and then asked in a deep gravelly voice that was almost as suspicious for someone his age as the suit was.

"May I come in?" he asked politely. I stammered for a second, the blue eyes still looking at me intently. I aimed my face towards the floor and the said, "Sam, Dean, there's a guy here..." I stopped and then looked back at him, "Excuse me, what's your name?"

"Castiel, and I am an Angel of the Lord."

-------------------

Yess, it ends there, but do you know how hard it is to write even that much on an iPhone?! I'm truly sorry for the wait and I will try to upload more ASAP!!! I love everyone who reads this!!! Thank you all so much for your support and I hope you stuck with me long enough to read this. :)