:) Enjoy Gabe :)

Okay, I'm not ashamed to admit I was just listening to J Biebs... You gotta problem with that or the nickname? That's what I thought! Besides, we all know I nickname anything that moves, or doesn't XD. But now, I have switched to Mayday Parade, happily. Lol. Ahhh, I can't wait to write Gabe!!!! >.< EEEEEP!!! Wait, now it's Good Charlotte XD

________________________________________________________________________________

I scrambled onto my hands and knees and gathered my candy into my arms, trying to ignore Blondie. When I gathered all of it up, I looked up to be greeted by two glarers and a Dean trying to stifle his laughter after the Skittle bit with Sam. That might have let some color stains on his face that bled from the Skittles.

I gave a nervous giggle directed at Sam and Dean cleared his throat and attempted to make a, 'Your in big shit when we get rid of that kid over there' face. It didn't work so good...

I gave a sheepish smile and then Dean turned to the boy and asked, "Uhh, can we help you?"

The guy tapped his foot impatiently and held out his hand, beckoning for the candy. I shook my head, scrunched up my face, and stuck out my toungue. He gave me an exsaparrated look, while Sam and Dean looked confused.

Then Sam asked, "Hey, ummm, Macken? Did you steal his candy?"

I said, "NOOO!" at the same time as the other kid, Gabe I think the cashier said, "YESSS!!"

I glared at him, and was returned with a glare almost as fierce as mine. Almost.

I stood up now, with MY candy in my arms, and said, "Nuh-Uh, I bought this fair and rectangular! So this kid can go f-"

"Mackenzie!" Dean interupted incredulously, "You BOUGHT something?" I nodded, and he murmured to himself, "Well, I didn't expect that one..."

Sam nodded in agreement. I sent my famous glare thier way and then stomped into the motel room, slamming it closed and locking it behind me. "H-hey Mackenzie, we left our key inside, can you open the door?" Came Sam voice about 2 minutes later.

I laughed.

And then they started shouting, trying to be quite so there wouldn't be a noise complaint. I heard Gabe shout, "What about my fucking candy?!?!" In the background. I laughed harder, until it wasn't funny anymore, a mere seven minutes later.

I wiped tears from my eyes and opened the door, right as Sam and Dean tackled me, I'm assuming they had the intent of ramming the door open.

I let out a whoosh of all my air and my head hit the carpet. "Shit!" I heard Dean say, and then they were trying to pull me into a sitting position. I swatted thier hands away and tried to get some air into my lungs and ignore the burning pain of having two big teenage (A/N If you haven't noticed this is a late Teen!Chesters story, you're dumb, lol) boys' shoulders being rammed into my very bruised body.

Finally I got some air in my lungs and the stars cleared from my vision, I saw some honey-golden eyes peering at me with... worry, I believe?

I shook my head once and blinked a few times and saw the eyes were in the skull of the blonde kid, who was squatting down next to Sam and Dean. He quickly replaced the worried expression with an amused one, got up from squating, stretched, and said, "Well, I guess I'll have to be without my normal candy amount today! But, whatever, I suppose it'll mean less teeth problems..." But then he grumbled something unintelligable that I guessed to be, "Not that I just can't snap myself some new ones..."

I guess I was still kinda hurting in the head, I couldn't have heard that right...

I pushed off the two sets of hands belonging to a concerned pair of boys, "Will you two quit being such Mama Bear's? I'm absolutely fine!"