You've gotta be kidding?

Dean and I, we're hunters. Not the normal kind either. We know this might sound kinda hokey, but the supernatural things that people say are just myths... well most of them aren't. There are ghosts, zombies, vampires, werewolves, demons, almost anything. And there are more than a few hunters like Dean and I here. We travel around the country with our Dad looking for this demon that killed our mom. We kill all the evil things we can get our hands on, and save lives in the process. Our Dad... he's out on a hunting trip right now and we don't know when he's gonna come back. He should be back in a week or so, but we can never be sure. He's out hunting with his two buddies, Pastor Jim and Bobby Singer."

I looked at Sam and Dean, these two boys I had just met, and realized I trusted them with my life. I swallowed the lump in my throat before I realized I recognized one of those names, "Bobby Singer? I know him! He's an older guy that dresses sorta like a trucker and his wife died a few years ago?"

Dean nodded and Sam asked, "How do you-?" I cut him off and said, "My dad and him... They know each other... I met him when I was just a kid. Used to sleep over his house all the time when it was my Dad's weekend to have me..."

"Why would you stay at Bobby's?" Dean asked.

"Oh... erm... My Dad's something like a traveling mechanic. He would go from city to city, state to state. All over America really. But when I was little, he always managed to come back and spend the weekend with me at Bobby's. Used to even call him Uncle Bobby..."

Sam shifted, looking almost uncomfortable. "What's wrong Sam?" I asked.

He rubbed the back of his neck and looked at his shoes, then back at me again and said, "N-Nothing, just sounds almost like... your Dad was..."

"A hun'er." Dean finished for him.

I looked over at them incredulously, "No, no, no, no, no. That's not... possible?"

I tried to find some reassurance that it wasn't in thier faces, but I only saw curiousity.

"It could explain why you've always like the supernatural and why you've had ghosts attack you. Revenge... I mean Bobby is a hunter and he's one of the best. Only some of the other greatest hunters know him on the same basis you're Dad seems too. Seems as close as ours is to him." Sam mused, finger on his chin.

I rolled my eyes, "Riiiight. Well, how about we just call Bobby and settle this once and for all? Prove that my Dad is not a hunter?"

Dean shrugged, "Sure, but it's not like we have his number. And I sure as Hell ain't calling my Dad while he's on a hunt for no good reason."

I smirked and pulled my phone out of my pocket, "Don't have too," I said waving it in the air before starting to look through my contacts, "Uncle Bobby gave me his emergency number in case I ever needed anything."

Sam smiled and Dean grumbled a bit. I dialed Bobby's number and he picked up on the second ring, "Kenzie? Wha' d'ya need?"

"Hey, Uncle Bobby! Look, I know this is a load to dump on ya, but I know about hunting. I met these two guys, I guess you're hunting with thier Dad?"

"Oh... But you're talkin' about Little Sam and Dean Winchester? Yeah, I'm huntin' with thier Daddy. Yours too, actually!"

I blanched and then finally cleared my throat and said, "My Dad really is a hunter then?"

My voice wavered a bit and then Bobby finally responded, "Y-Yeah, look Mackenzie, I know it's a lot to... to digest right now, but I wanna let you know that you're in good hands with them Winchester boys... Thier Daddy raised them good."

I smiled and said, "Yeah, I know. They're nice."

"So how'd you meet them anyway?"

"Funny story actually. I... Well, Sam sorta hit me with thier car... But it wasn't too bad or anything... Just... my dog died. But we actually just took down a Banshee. I really gotta go Bobby, I need to get sown up. Again."

Bobby chuckled and then said, "I guess yer a hunter, just like yer Daddy. Go get sown up girl. Impressed you took down a Banshee on your first hunt. I'll be sure to tell Karson (A/N Her Dad)."

"Alright, bye Bobby."

"Bye."

I snapped my phone shut and frowned at. I looked over at Sam and Dean who were looking at me. Well, more like intently staring.

"What?"

"Nothing, just that... you're Dad must be pretty damn good to be hunting with Bobby and our Dad right now... So, I guess we better stitch you up now, Kenzie?"

I nodded and shakily walked over to the table where a bottle of Jose awaited me.

A half an hour, thirty stitches, a bottle of tequilla, and a gooey sneeze later....

I was all patched up and ready for bed. I snuggled up to Dean this time. I had decided I would alternate who I would share a bed with. I had to stay pretty still as to not open up the stitched on my hip and stomach, which is hard because I toss and turn in my sleep a lot.

Somehow, during the night, I managed to get tangled up with Dean. One of my arms was wrapped around his waist and his leg was tucked around my mine. I woke up to his heavy snoring and feeling the rise and fall of a chest under one of my hands.

My eyes snapped open to find Dean's face about 2 inches from mine. I panicked and thrashed backwards. I ended up falling off of the bed with an, "Oof."

Dean, of course, was still sound asleep. But Sam was up in a second. He sprung out of bed, breathing heavily and eyes darting around like a caged animal. Until they landed on my, blanket wrapped around my body oddly and the position Dean was in. Sam broke out laughing, maybe from my bewildered expression.

When he finally calmed down, Dean was still asleep. I got off of the ground and huffed, complaining, "How can he still be asleep?"

Sam put a hand on my shoulder and said, "Trust me, you're not the only victim of his "cuddling". I'm scarred for life!"

I laughed and then asked, "Hey Sammy? You wanna go an' get something to eat? I'm starved!"

He nodded and then said, "Better get something for Dean too, or else he'll shoot us with rock salt."

I nodded, giggling. Then I said, "We should probably get changed first though, right?"

Sam nodded.

After we both got dressed, me in black skinny's and a light blue tee and Sam in jeans, a plaid shirt, and his normal jacket, we headed out to get some breakfast. We ended up at an old diner at 9A.M. Y'know the kind. The one with the sweet blonde waitress that has the fruity apron on? Yeah, that's the kind. And boy, that waitress was getting on my nerves. She didn't even acknowledge me!

All she did was flirt with Sam, practically rubbing her boobs in his face. I groaned when she finally walked away. Actually me and Sam both did, same time too.

We looked at each other amused.

We ate in a comfortable silence and then we took a pie to go for Dean. Three actually, an apple one, a cherry one, and a pumpkin one. We even picked up some whipped cream and vanilla ice cream for him on the way back.

We took our time, took the long way home singing a song or two together.

When we finally got back, Dean was up. And more than a little mad that we took his "Baby" to go get something to eat. But the pie we gave him appeased him.

That night, all we did was watch movies together. That is, before our Dad's came busting through the doors...