Chapter 1

Mark's POV

In the busy streets of Seoul, the night seemed as busy as it is in the day. Many people walked by some drunk, some sober, some who have only started to drink. Saying that seems as though this place is a drunk city but, it's not. It's the weekend and it's also midnight.

It's the adults fun time. Their time to forget, to pass time, or have fun.

As I walked, a man with blonde hair and an all black outfit was pushed onto me by this buff guy, who I'm guessing is a bouncer from one of those bars.

"Don't come back here."

The buff guy said with a stern tone.

He walks back into the bar and I am left with this drunk man in my arms.

"Hey, dude get off me"

He was a bit heavy, I could've just let him fall to the ground but, I wasn't mean like that. I carried him over to a bench and threw him onto it. He groaned.

"Aish, what am I going to do with you..."

After a few minutes of trying to get him to answer my questions. I gave up and just decided to bring him to my apartment.

I took the keys out of my pocket and struggled to open the door with this guy in my arms. Finally I got door open and dragged the guy in. I pushed him onto the couch, which he quickly adjusted in, and sat down next to him.

I heave a huge sigh.

"God, that was a workout..."

Sitting there for a few minutes, I glanced at the drunken man next to me. I studied his face. He was quite handsome, his disheveled blonde hair, a bit of a defined jaw, plump pink lips... Mark Tuan what are you thinking! You just met this guy, and in a weird way too. You don't even know what he's like... for all you know he could be a murderer. Oh god what if he's a murderer! Did I seriously just help a murderer! Wait, Mark calm down you don't know that, he could be a really nice guy. Whatever I'll find out tomorrow who this guy is.

I took off his shoes and his jacket so he would be a bit more comfortable then headed towards my room. I changed into more comfy clothes and head to bed.

A/n: This is a new story I'm starting and it's Markson and yeah.... OTP!! Also don't bring a stranger into your house.