10. Everything Has Changed

Emma~
A kiss . Something that could change everything. I noticed as I sat down Elena was looking at me and William . Was that why he kissed me ? For Elena to get jealous? Or did he like me ? I had so many questions in my head , I didn't even notice that there was 30 seconds left and they were still losing . They needed 1 more point to win . "Do you think they'll make it ?" Jade asked looking worried at the players . "I don't know but if they don't ," Maggie said , she cut herself off because she didn't want to jinks it and make them lose . "They can't lose. They won't ." I said standing up and going down to the resting area . "Emma ? "Derek said standing up along side William . William just looked up and then down , he looked disappointed in himself . Like if he had given up already .

 Like if he had given up already

"William , you can do this . Everybody believes in you , they all think you can do this . I believe you can. " I said sitting next to William . "I can't Emma , I know in me I can't . I can't do it and I feel like a coward for it . You know it probably won't even matter because everybody doesn't believe I can do-" I cut him off and kissed him to make him stop saying nonsense . He held his breath at first but then kissed me back. I let go ," I believe in you ." I said standing up and going back to the benches . Hopefully that gave him some sense and inspiration, not the kiss but my sayings . "What happened down there ?" Hayley asked . "What was needed to be done ." I said smiling and looking down .

William ~
She kissed me again . Well not again but we kissed again . Damn did it feel good to have her next to me . She believed in me , that was all I needed to boost my confidence and win the game . "Alright guys lets go." I said smiling .

"What was that about ?" Derek said grabbing me by the hand

"What was that about ?" Derek said grabbing me by the hand . I looked at Derek confused . "The kiss are you guys like a thing know or ?" Derek said grabbing part of my jersey . "Dude calm down . I'm sure it was just a friends kiss or something . " I said trying to get him to let go of my shirt. Hopefully what I said didn't turn out to be the truth . I didn't want it to be just a "friends kiss" I wanted more than that. I wanted to have something with Emma Marie Davis . Why would he react like that , he sounded so mad and disappointed . He finally let go and walked back to the field . He kinda just left me alone sitting in the bench for about 2 minutes as the teams took a rest .