3. High School Couldn't Get Better

William ~
"So , are you coming ? " I asked . She follows me right along , passing the library and office. "So , this is the library it's shut down right now because there putting some new things in there ." I added. " So we're are you from exactly , Eva ? " I asked trying to remember if that was her name . " It's actually Emma not Eva and I'm from Washington." She said . I wondered why anybody would leave Washington. I mean there's so many cool things about it I for sure would love to live there rather than here. " What's your schedule?" I asked her . Looking at the paper she handed me I had realized there was a problem.
" There is a little problem here ? " I said . The problem is that all her classes are AP classes. Meaning there the most advanced classes . I only have 2 AP classes and P.E. With her . So I only knew where 3 of her classes where . I had 1st ,5th and 6th period with her. I couldn't help her. What was I supposed to do now . I couldn't just leave her there to find her own classes or I would get into more trouble. "Okay so I only know where 3 of your classes are , I'm not a smarty pants that has all AP classes . So , how about I just show you around campus and then ask my friend Hayley if she could help us ?"

Emma~
I honestly didn't know what to say so I guess I just went with , okay ? "Okay , yeah I guess that's fine . So , what time is lunch exactly again ? " I asked looking through my bag trying to find the manual . " The bell rings at 12:40 for lunch . But , teachers don't dismiss you till 12:45 ." He said looking around . It looked like he was trying to avoid being seen . Every time someone passed by he would duck down or turn around. "Well that's kind of stupid to have the bell then. " I said , " are you okay by the way ? " i asked him . He looked at me with a puzzled face . " What , what do you mean ? " he asked. He sounded mad like if I had done something wrong . " Well , every time someone passes by you-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence because he cut my off ." I'm fine , thank you for worrying. Let's keep just finish your tour around the school. Shall we ?" He said with at first a sad face and then a happy face finishing his sentence . "Yeah ." I said kind of confused.

We had finished the tour I guess you could say at 10:50. I realized we finished so late because we were just talking about random things like what food there serving or the rally's they have .

William ~
She seemed like a good girl . She was very gorgeous and funny . But , I wasn't in to her , I mean I had berly met her . Besides I have a girlfriend already. I was doing something I didn't really like doing. Giving tours around to new kids . It just wasn't really my thing . I took her back to the office at about 11:30 . I tried to explain to Mr. Turner about why we came back to early . He didn't even listen to me he just shouted in my face , leaving a lot of spit on it . Which was pretty normal , considering I'm always getting yelled at . I guess you could say I was the guy that everybody liked but at the same time everybody hated . There just jealous because I have everything and well they don't .

Emma ~

He seemed like those good guys , but I had a bad feeling about him. When we went into the office Mr. Turner just kept yelling at him without even giving him a chance to talk . He was probably a bad guy . " So who's Haley?" I asked looking through my bag trying to find my phone . " She's my best friend, and she is really smart , I'm sure she can show you around. " he said with a big grin on his face . When I found my phone in my bag I realized I had 2 missed messages from my aunt Kate . They basically said that she forgot to give me lunch money , which wasn't needed , and that she was sorry . "So why was he like umm screaming at you ?" I asked , wondering if it was a right question to ask . " Mr. Turner hates me , he wishes , no he dreams that I could die . He hates me because I have given him the 4 most miserable years anybody could ever have . Your probably wondering how ? Well I glued him to his desk chair . Slimed him 3 times in one day , I think 3 times , cuffed him to his chair . And many other stuff . " He finished those entire uncomplete sentence like it was a good thing . He just smiled and looked away like if he was actually proud of the things he had done . I had simply smiled at him . I was speechless how could Mr. Turner hadn't thought of expelling him after everything . I mean I don't want to sound like a bitch saying that he doesn't deserve it . But , he does deserve it . Like I would have of killed him already if he had done all of those things to me . I just couldn't believe how he could stand him like that , it was weird . " So , are you guys like a thing ? " I asked . "No she's my cousin actually, she passed away last year . " he said looking down at the photo I was holding of last years class. I felt like an idiot asking that question. " I'm so sorry , I even asked I-" he cut me off again . Which I really hated when he did that like let me finish my sentence for once. " No don't worry about it you didn't know . It's alright she would of realty liked you by the way . " he said trying to hang the photo back up . I realized after 5 minutes that passed he could put back up . So I decided to help . He was tall though so it was kind of hard to help him . When I did help him out the poster back up I heard this girl scream . " Omg , who are you and why are you with my boyfriend . Are you cheating on me Will ? Omg I can't be here right now ." She sounded pathetic. She was screaming out loud in the office saying I was some type of slut . " Excuse me ? " I said . I was mad I mean j wasn't going to let some girl call me a hoe , especially someone I didn't even know .

William ~

Shit . Elena was here . She was making such a big fuss about something stupid. Elena is my girlfriend . She can be a little over dramatic, but she is a good girl kind of . " Elena this is Emma , Emma this is Elena . Emma is new here Elena okay she's no slut and I'm not cheating on you okay . Look I was just showing her the picture of last year . Okay ? " I said trying to control things . When I had realized it was already way to late " Well , tell your friend Emma I don't want her near you ever again or were through you hear me will , finished . " Elena said pushing the door from the office. " Well um I'm sorry about that . " I said without even realizing she was gone .

Emma ~

"Look in sorry about Elena saying those things " he said closing the door . I wasn't mad about it . I just wasn't happy that some random stranger just called me a slut. "It's fine ." I said even though it wasn't . It was finally lunch time . Which kind of sucks . Why ? Well, I have no friends , and I had no place to sit and eat . So lunch was is basically a disaster when you have no friends . When I entered the cafeteria I didn't know where to go or what to do . I felt this touch on my shoulder. When j turned around there was this girl . " Hi , my name is Haley. You must be Emma right ? " she asked while raising one eyebrow up . " Yeah nice to meet you . I'm guessing William told you ?" I asked . "Yes he did know how can I help exactly?" She asked pulling my out of the cafeteria. "Well William was supposed to help me find my classes but we only have 3 together so it didn't really work out . " I said wondering if she was even paying attention to me . " Your like really pretty and yeah I guess I can help you out . So he gave you a full tour of the school right ? Just not your classes?" She asked . " Yeah that's exactly what he did." I said.
Haley seemed like a pretty nice girl. She definitely helped me . We realized that we both have the same classes , which was really weird for some reason . So all I had to do was follow her and make sure to not get lost. Since I didn't eat anything at lunch time at went to buy some Panda Express on my free period . After that I went into my elective photography. I thought it was pretty cool how they gave you the equipment you needed and stuff like that . And if you were new at it they showed you how to use it correctly. I have been at it for a long time so I knew mostly everything about photography and taking photos and all that stuff . It was something my mom really liked doing . She was the one who inspired me to learn everything about photography. It was a part of her that she gave had gave before she was gone .

Authors note :

Hope you guys like this chapter . I don't know if you guys want longer chapters or if it's fine . Feel free to ask any questions . Hope you guys like it , chapter 4 will be coming later on since school is starting again and I won't have as much time . but it will be better and longer .thank you for reading remember to vote and comment any questions of concerns .