Ten- Lady Susanne.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. She's just a lot to take I'm at 9 in the morning." Renee sighed.

As Renee and I relaxed into our seats and spoke about the celebrity's that were attending the same event as us tonight, Harper leaned over to pour herself a cup of coffee to help her function; she was the worst person in the morning.

"NO!" Last Susanne screams making us jump, even the staff froze in there places. "Drinking coffee is bad for you! What do they teach you in UK for gods sake! Do you want a spot break out and yellow teeth, and lets not forget ponging breath. Now, pour yourself a glass of water before I loose the will to live."

This was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't have a clue what I was doing here. Lady Susanne is completely crazy. Being around her made me feel like I'm a guy.

She was talking about suspenders, rollers, plumping and tinting like I knew what she was yapping on about. I didn't dare tell her I was clueless because I'd just earn myself a lecture, so I just kept my mouth shut and nodded my head.

Whilst the make up artists was adding the finishing touches to our immaculate faces, Lady Susanne turned to us with a huge grin on her face.

"Girls, I think it's time to for you to pick your dresses!" She yelled as she clapped her hands excitedly, ordering the nail and makeup artists to stop what they were doing.

There were around fifteen rails cluttered to the brim with every style, shape and colour dress you could think of. Literally like girl heaven.

Renee and Harper literally broke out into a jog and pounced on the dresses, squealing like a couple of three year olds, clearly in their element.

I made my way over to the dresses slowly, quite nervous. I stopped at the first rail and started to flick through. Renee and Harper found there dresses almost instantly, twirling them around as they held them to their body's.

But me being the fussiest person in the world. It took me a while to find one, always finding something I didn't like about each dress. But when I did find it, I feel head over heels in love..

Harper's dress was white, with no sequins, diamonds or beads, but the simplicity of the dress made it that little bit more beautiful. It was completely backless, with three straps snapping round and holding the front up. The sides were cut out and there was a slit all the way up, stopping at her thigh. At the bottom of her back the material collected and fell to the floor, leaving a millimetre gap; the perfect length.

Her blonde hair was up in a tight ballerina bun, a large plait wrapping round the bottom. Her make up was flawless, dark smoky eyes that could send any guy to their knee's. She had a silver chunky bracket and necklace on that was identical to her silver chunky six inch Christian Louboutin heels.

Renee's dress was so pretty. It was a creamy gold colour. Around the chest area, the material was woven into the shape of a sideways 8, collecting in the middle and falling delicately down to the floor in the most angelic way. The most beautiful part of the dress was the diamonds, they completely covered the top and as as the dress graduated, the diamonds faded out. The colour of the dress and the diamonds reminded me the colour of a summers sky, when the sun is gone but it's not yet dark, the stars twinkling away.

Her auburn hair was twisted messily into a side bun, a few loose hairs falling stylishly onto her face. She had creme swede Jimmy Chu shoes on with a bow at the front, and a chunky gold ring in her finger. Like Renee, her make up was done perfectly, the neutral colours complementing her pale skin.

And then there was my dress. I felt that this dress was put on this earth for me to wear. It was a strapless mermaid design that was the colour of a newly cut red rose. It hugged my body perfectly, going in and out at all the right places and emphasising my curves. When the dress got to my knee's it flared out, bunching up neatly and leaving a small trail behind me. No diamonds or sparkle was needed because it was stunning and delicate without them.

My hair was curled loosely and a clipped round to one side. My make up was fierce! I'd insisted on bright red lipstick, just like my idol Marilyn Monroe. There was a slight blush on my cheeks and eyeliner on my lids with a flick at the end. My shoes were to DIE for, I don't know what make they were, but the angels must of made them because they were so pretty; red suede six inch heels with chunky red diamonds scattered all over them.

I looked to my left at my best friends, grinning at like a Cheshire Cat.

"Cinderella will go to the ball. You three do indeed scrub up well." She smiled like a proud mother.

"Thank you Lady Susanne. You've done a wonderful job, and we're all so greatful." I said giving her a slight smile.

Even though she drove us completely crazy, she's amazing at her job and you can see the passion in her eyes when she works, we owed her big time.

She waved her hand dismissively "Don't be silly, it was my pleasure. I hope you lady's have a wonderful evening, and in the future, call me Lady S." And with a wink, she swivelled on her expensive shoes and trotted out the apartment.

"I can't get over how stunning these dresses are." Renee said as she ran her hands over the delicate diamonds on her dress.

"Can you actually believe this is happening? I mean, who knew that twi weeks ago we'd be in New York, dressed like royalty to attend a major music award?" Renee said a little dazed.

My phone flashed, revealing a text from Phil.

'Downstairs in the limo, come down when your ready. There's a few paparazzi down here, but just ignore everything they say and get straight in the car. See you ladies soon.'

"Are you girls ready?" I asked as I took a deep breath.

They both nodded and we left feeling on top of the world.