ALL LIVES DON'T MATTER

if you support the alllivesmatter movement instead of the blacklivesmatter, translivesmatter, or muslimlivesmatter movement, then i suggest not reading this because i'll purposely hurt your feelings.

people that say, "all lives matter," are basically spitting at eric garner, sandra bland, tamir rice, michael brown, and all those other innocent black people who have been killed by the hands of a white police officer.

people who say, "all lives matter," are ignoring all those innocent muslims and transgender men and women that were killed for being muslim or trans.

you are denying them the justice that they should've been given a long time ago.

you are saying that it's their fault for being wrongfully murdered. 

you are basically saying, "well, other people get killed too and you don't see us making a big deal over it." 

or, "it's the circle of life."

are most white people being murdered for their skin color ????

are most christians (in america) being murdered for being christian ????

are heterosexual/cis-gendered people being murdered for being heterosexual/cis-gendered ????

yeah. i don't think so either.

stop trying to invalidate us. stop neglecting our struggle. stop trying to compare your struggles with ours because you are not facing the same thing. 

you have power and privilege that protects you from what we have to endure.

STOP IGNORING ALL THOSE INNOCENT LIVES AND START ACKNOWLEDGING THEM

DON'T KEEP QUIET

SPEAK UP 

THE MORE WE STAY QUIET, THE MORE DEATHS OCCUR 

i can't keep waking up everyday and finding out that another innocent black man or woman, has been killed by a white police officer and seeing the police officer get off scot-free. 

i can't keep waking up and seeing another muslim man or woman, has been killed by a white guy who thinks that they're terrorists or a member of isis and the media saying that, "he has a mental illness." as if everyone with a mental illness just goes around, killing people (especially because of their skin color/religion/sexuality/gender).

i can't keep waking up and finding out that another beautiful transgender man or woman has been killed because someone found out that they were transgender and felt the need to kill them because they think that being trans is "sinful" or "immoral."

so, fuck alllivesmatter because all lives don't fucking matter.

why wasn't anyone talking about the 200 nigerian girls that were kidnapped by the terrorist organization, known as, boko haram??

i know that if it was some white girls, everyone would've flipped shit and we would've done anything to get them back. it doesn't matter which country they came from. as long as they're white, they have the usa on their side. 

i'm going to fight for all those lives that didn't seem to matter to the media or the criminal justice system. 

and i sincerely hope that one day, all lives will matter. but, as of now, they don't.