"This is my..."

"And Skye told you this?" Arthur asked me. I just finished telling him about the prophecy, though I decided not to tell him about what happened before I went back inside.

"Yes, and I'm afraid that something bad is going to happen soon. Whether it's what the prophecy has foretold or something else, I'm afraid I do not know. I am able to see possible futures but not the direct ones and they are always so vague. I never know what will happen, but in one of the nearer ones, a relative of mine will be coming for a visit..." I started to drift off into the time strand I was talking about. 

A door bell brought me back to real life before I was able to go over what happened-or I should say 'what might  happen' in the near future.

"Got it!" Josh yelled.

"Wait! Josh-" He had already opened the door before I was able to stop him. A woman in a crimson red coat and wide-brimmed hat stood at the door.

"Oh? Who is this? I didn't know Skye had a son..." She looked closely at Josh, who had a very confused expression.

"Mon souer?" I said. She turned her attention to me.

"Oh? Oh! Mon souer! It's been quite a long time since we've seen each other, hasn't it?" 

Arthur came up behind me. "Love, who is this?"

"Oh! Arthur! This is my 2p!" I said with excitement.

"YOUR 2P?!" He stepped back.

"Well, not really. We're just so opposite sometimes that we like to say we're each other's 2p. Don't worry, love. This is my sister, Ruby. Ruby, this is my husband, Arthur, and my son, Josh. Zara is sleeping in the other room." 

"Your WHAT?! SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET MARRIED?! WHY WAS I NOT INVITED?!" She jumped at me and I ran.

"Ruby! Stop! I can't run!" I screamed.

"Then how are you running now?!" She screamed back. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. 

"SAPPH! OPEN THIS DOOR!" 

"NO!"

I heard her sigh and walk away. I took this chance to run  to Arthur but she tackled me to the ground.

"RUBY! SAPPHIRE!" Skye yelled from outside. "PLAY NICE! NO TACKLING! YOU'LL BREAK SOMETHING!"

"SORRY!" we both yelled. We looked at each other and laughed. 

"It's good to see you again, Ruby." I said in between giggles.

"Same to you."

We both got up and walked into the living room.

~After a long a$$ talk between Sapphire and Ruby that I will write later~

"So, where is the other twin?" Ruby asked.

"Zara is in the other room. Would you like to see her?" 

She nodded and the four of us walked into Zara's room. 

"Sapphire, are you sure this is the right room?"

"Of course. Zara is-oh no...." Tears raced down my face as I looked to the bed my daughter was in.

To Be Continued