Part 5: 200-250

201: Zayn named his skull tattoo Earl.

202: At an interview Harry decided to take off all his clothes to distract the boys.

203: All of them signed a total of 2,027 autographs at the signing on March 13, 2012 in New York.

204: Zayn and Perrie recently got a kitten called Prada.

205: Recently at a halloween party, Harry dressed up as Miley Cyrus.

206: When Harry was younger he was kicked out of a supermarket for swearing at costomers.

207: Liam followed more fans on Twitter in 2 hours than Harry and Zayn have in 2 years.

208: Harry rated himself 6/10 on looks.

209: Harry would rather kiss Zayn than Selena Gomez.

210: Zayn asked Louis to be his best man.

211: Liam's secret turn on is leather.

212: While they are on tour, they read fanfiction.

213: 'Scream' was the first movie Liam was ever scared of.

214: Harry's stepdad caught him in bed with a girl once.

215: Harry started working out because some fans made fun of his weight.

216: Zayn gets made fun of by the other boys because he picks out his outfit the night before.

217: Matty from The 1975 was asked to write a song for the boys and he said yes.

218: 5 Seconds of Summer is opening for the boys again on the Where We Are tour.

219: On June 16th and 17th at the One Direction concert in Denmark, Danish fans are going to hold up a sign saying "PANTS DOWN", while 5 Seconds of Summer perform "She Looks So Perfect".

220:Zayn has been writing songs and poems before he was famous.

221:The 1975 are collaborating with the boys! 

222:Louis has a life size Hulk in his backyard.

223:Lorde's phone case is a picture of Zayn.

224:Zayn got tickets to Justin Timberlake's show for his sisters and cousins.

225:Louis' grandpa has a picture of Louis for his lockscreen.

226:First day of the Where We Are Tour is April 25th and is in Colombia!

227:Harry is the British singer with the most followers on Twitter.

228: "I think there's something in the works, a possible TV show. We're going to talk about that in the next couple of weeks. They're always busy these guys."-Simon Cowell

229:Harry's motorcycle stopped working in the middle of the road and he refused to take off his helmet to reveal his identity.

230:Zayn wants to create his own comic book.

231:Zan and Perrie have a drawing of Perrie and her mum in their living room.

232:Harry has a tattoo of a human heart on his upper arm.

233:One Direction says their upcoming tour will have "bonfire night" style fireworks.

234:Harry's definition of Happy "Happy is... Feeling like a room without a roof..."

235:Louis was carrying a card around the pressroom of the Brits which he and Zayn wrote "twat" on it.

236:Harry and Dan Howell (danisnotonfire) wore the same shirt to the Brit Awards 2014.

237:"I'm just lucky my last name isn't balls."-Harry Styles

238:Zayn is a huge Chris Brown fan and lists "All Back as one of his most played songs.

239:Before The X Factor, Liam once performed in front of about 26,000 people.

240:Zayn sticks out his tongue when he's nervous.

241:Liam once gave a fan his number.

242:Harry is the most ticklish out of the boys.

243:Liam wishes he could play football (soccer) as well as Louis.

244:When Louis was younger he wanted to work on a farm,

245:Niall never went to his school Prom.

246:Once, Liam broke his toe by dropping his MacBook Pro on it.

247:Harry admitted if he was a fan he would listen to leaked albums.

248:Zayn wrote his solo in What Makes You Beautiful.

249:According to Niall, Louis has the biggest ego in the band.

250:One Direction was the 11th most illegally downloaded artist of 2013.

_____________________________________________________________________________Sorry it took me so long to update ;-; 

I hope you enjoyed the next 50 facts :)