Part 9: 400-450

I JUST ADDED THAT PICTURE BC LOOK @ LOUIS. OKAY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

400. Liam has called Justin Timberlake the "Great Daddy Master" of beatboxing.

401. Harry would like to collaborate with Vanilla Ice.

402. Liam and Niall have described fanfiction as "graphic".

403. If Niall could only listen to one One Direction song for the rest of his life, it would be Little Things.

404. Niall has been learning to play the drums.

405. Niall joked he's going on tour with AC/DC.

406. Louis admits he's the messiest, but everyone else thinks they're all evenly messy. Except Liam. He thinks he's clean, but no one agrees.

407. On their tour bus, they have an extra bunk called the Junk Bunk, and throw everything there.

408. Niall's the grumpiest when he can't sleep.

409. Liam and Niall set a curfew for Louis and Zayn to not play music after 2 AM.

410. Louis jokes he's going to become a DJ.

411. Liam says his favorite artist is Wiz Khalifa.

412. Liam and Niall enjoy listening to John Mayor.

413. Niall likes to listen to Bruno Mars.

414. 'Boyfriend's Back' was a title of a song that never made it to an album.

415. Louis says that while they were recording Take Me Home in Sweden, a girl slept in a dumpster to see them.

416. In an interview, the interviewer said she was "sweating like a hooker in church," and Niall and Louis found it hilarious.

417. Harry says, "The babes are in Tamworth, England."

418. A turn off for Harry is spitting.

419. If Niall could switch bodies with another member, he'd switch with Harry.

420. If Harry was a chair, he'd let Jennifer Love Hewitt sit on him.

421. For Louis, it'd be Natalie Portman.

422. For Zayn, it'd be Halle Berry.

423. Niall, Louis, and Harry all watch the Kardashians and have read 50 Shades of Gray.

424. When Liam gets angry, he doesn't fight, just grits his teeth.

425. Harry once stepped on Liam's broken toe.

426. Niall has said he despises Snooki.

427. If Harry was a girl, he'd have a crush on Zayn.

428. Harry called Zayn pretty and a 'pretty boy'.

429. Harry has denied the rumor that when he wears a beanie, it means he slept with someone the night before.

430. Liam says duct tape is the strangest thing they've been on.

431. Harry says pants is the strangest, but they're unofficial, the he said to forget he said that.

432. Liam says his favorite fan sign was one that said "Irish you were naked".

433. Harry says his is "You guys suck I'm here for the drummer".

434. Harry says being a female "isn't that important" in a relationship.

435. Harry admits he's most likely to go bald first.

436. Niall and Harry both say they've seen another member naked, but they weren't impressed.

437. Niall says he's afraid of girls.

438. Liam thought he made up the word psychiatry.

439. Niall's really good at remembering names.

440. In an interview, Louis ripped a photo out of the Where We Are book and gave it to Liam, who ate it.

441. Harry says he loves all signs equally.

442. Tyler Oakley says Harry smells like 'sunshine, rainbows, and sex'.

443. Harry uses Tom Ford cologne.

444. Harry called Patrick Dempsey 'outrageously handsome'.

445. When asked if he he's ever been in love, Harry replied "with my mummy".

446. FOUR has topped the charts in 83 countries.

447. Niall likes to record in the nude.

448. Harry says he'd rather notice you if you ask him how his day was rather than for a follow.

449. Niall says Liam would make the best James Bond.

450. Harry used to do a dance move called the "stretchy ball" in school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION.

I have a new story called Fanboy (it is Larry) so you should check that out if you ship Larry. I'm not very good at writing so I apologize.