Part 3: 100-150

Here is the next 50! Please enjoy, vote, and comment for more!!!

101. After a concert Liam realized that the bus was leaving without him so he was running and screaming and the boys thought he was a fan.

102. Zayn used to write songs for his girlfriend.

103. The boys think Zayn and Louis attract the most of the gay fans.

104. Zayn has a habit of sticking his tongue out.

105. They had to keep shooting the deep solo of Harry's in WMYB because he kept on spitting on her.

106. Zayn's real youtube account is 'bradfordboizayn'.

107. Niall just bought a house in LA next to the Kardashians, Ozzie Osbourne, and Jennifer Lopez.

108. The three things Liam can't live without are hair wax, Clearisil, and Niall.

109. Harry has 31 tattoos, Zayn has 28, Louis has 9 tattoos, Liam has 4 tattoos, and Niall has none.

110. Niall and Liam are the happiest people when they know they are gonna meet fans. They start jumping all around.

111. Liam always wishes on 11:11.

112. Eleanor used to smoke but stopped for Louis.

113. Niall and Louis blush really easily.

114. A little boy proposed to Perrie in Dublin and brought her flowers and ring.

115. Niall likes shy girls.

116. In 'Milkshake City' in London, they have a special One Direction drink you can buy.

117. One Direction bought an aiplane. It cost 3 million pounds and is called "Air Force One Direction"

118. Apparently, Harry read 'Dark' and told a fan he was looking for Bo.

119. "Justin Bieber first followed Zayn and we ran to tell Niall, who was in shower. He came out running wet and crying." - Liam

120. Apparently, Harry's "Hi" tattoo and Louis' "Oops" tattoo are the first things they said to each other in the bathroom where they first met.

121. Niall changed his Instagram from '@nialler1993' to '@niallhoran'.

122. Harry had his first kiss when he was 11.

123. Louis' favorite Disney film is The Lion King.

124. Zayn's favorite Disney film is Tarzan.

125. Harry's favorite Disney film is Dumbo.

126. Harry doesn't like mayo.

127. One thing Niall can't live without is his heart.

128. Niall had to wear sunglasses in the Kiss You music video because he flipped up the car visor to quick and bruised his eye.

129. Niall likes go follow people on Twitter who ask him how his day is going.

130. Louis once had a dream that SpongeBob was hitting him in the face, but when he woke up, it was just Niall wanting him to make food.

131. Numbers of their X-Factor audition:

Louis: 155204

Zayn: 165616

Liam: 61898

Niall: 232677

Harry: 165998

132. Louis' favorite country is France.

133. Kiss You- #5, WMYB- #12, LWWY- #13, Little Things- #16, and One Thing- #18 on the most viewed YouTube videos for the week of Feb. 5.

134. Once on tour Harry switched mics with Niall because Niall gave Niall a mic with a lower volume.

135. Niall's home address: 

124 Raithin Rd.

Mullinger, West Meath, Ireland

135. Harry's dress up doll on 'Stardoll' has four nipples.

136. Harry and Zayn have a matching heart tattoo. 

137. Niall is the first irish person to perform at an Olympic Closing Ceremony, to win a Brit, and first to win a VMA.

138. Liam claims he owns pink hair straighteners.

139. Liam that YOLO meant 'Yummy Oreos Love Origami'.

140. When Louis and Eleanor were in Paris together, Louis screamed "I LOVE ELEANOR CALDER!!" Off of the Eiffel Tower.

141. Once a fan asked Zayn if he could ride the rollar coaster of life with her and he said only if he could hold her hand.

142. When One Direction met Michelle Obama, Harry asked her how she could order a pizza from the White House.

143. When Louis was planking on the railing of a boat, Harry rushed and pulled him down because he was scared he would get hurt.

144. Niall once offered to give up his hotel room for fans that were waiting in the freezing cold.

145. Harry had a hamster called Hamster.

146. If Liam could eat one thing for the rest of his life, he responded, "Chocolate, because it's chocolatey."

147. Harry won't date anyone older than his Mum, who is 43.

148. After their first concert with Big Time Rush, lots of people left after they performed.

149. If Zayn had to pick someone in the band to be his slave, he'd pick Liam.

150. Louis has no cousins.

--------

Yep, there you go :) another 50 :) Hope you liked it :) Vote comment and fan :) I will try to post the next facts soon :)