Part 4: 150-200

Sorry it's been so long but I decided to update, I know it's on hold but just a little treat <3 :D

151. Harry is rumoured to only have 6 pairs of underwear, as he doesn't bother wearing any when he goes out. ;)

152. Louis' favorite sandwich is prawn mayo with prawn chips.

153. If you went to school with Liam, he would probably be in the back, writing poems.

154. Girl: Don't you hate it when you can't find a cheese grater and you have to use your abs?

        Zayn: Yeah, 'cause I do that all the time... Wait, what abs?

155. Girls send Niall's dad their bras so he can take them to Niall to sign.

156. "Seeing Niall cry is horrible, there should be a law against it,"- Harry

157. Louis' first pet was a dog named Ted.

158. Niall said his girlfriend would look most beautiful with no makeup at all.

159. Harry reckons they should've picked the name "One Boner".

160. "Harry is an amazing flirt. He's near-seduced me very often, dammit!"- Louis

161. Niall is the main singer in "Another World". 

162. If Zayn thinks a girl is attractive, he'll look down in a photo. 

163. Liam has boxers that have the days of the week on them.

164. Harry doesn't like lies and wouldn't lie about having a girlfriend or not.

165. Zayn said that Niall's girlfriend would be the luckiest girl in the world.

166. Niall's nephew is named Zeus Horan!

167. Liam owned two pink hair straighteners.

168. "Signing my first autograph was a bit awkward because I didn't have one. I didn't know what to do, so I just wrote "Harry""- Harry.

169. "I would date Adele, she makes me weak at the knees,"- Harry. 

170. Niall slept with a teddy bear until he was twelve.

171. When they get swarmed by fans, the first thing Zayn does is look for Niall, because he knows how much it makes Niall nervous and scared. (Ziall?)

172. "I oncedreamed about a gigantic power ranger chasing me around,"- Zayn.

173. Louis spent his first ever paycheck on adopting a chimpanzee called Larry.

174. Zayn used to eat paper all the time when he was younger.

175. Niall once told Liam that if he ever had a son, he'dname him after him.

176. Harry and Louis have already slept naked together :O

177. In One Thing, the producers wanted to change Niall's voice a bit, but Louis said, "No, his voice is beautiful, if you fix it, I won't sing."

178. When asked what their favorite word for boobs was, Niall replied "Chicken fillets."

179. Zayn's favorite fast food is McDonald's.

180. When he's sad, Liam just imagines if babies were born with moustaches.

181. Liam is a secret Justin Bieber fan.

182. Niall once offered to give up his hotel room for fans waiting in the cold.

183. If he wasn't in One Direction, Harry would be a sports physiotherapist.

184. Harry and Liam can hold a note for 38.02 seconds.

185. Niall's favorite part of his body is his eyes.

186. Zayn's mum said that when he was 5, Zayn went to a park and got chased by a duck until he cried. 

187. Zayn's friends call him superman, because when something bad happens, Zayn's always there to help.

188. Zayn bought chocolate to fans that waited outside an arena.

189. "Liam, please tell me you're not on cam without a top on. You absolute hoe."- Louis

190. Some fans posted posters of from the bottom of the stairs to the top of the world, welcome to Houston, Happy 3 year anniversary, with a picture of them doing a video diary.

191. Yesterday Best Song Ever came out! <3:D

192. Louis thinks Niall has the most beautiful eyes in the band.

193. Louis dreams about Harry and Niall the most.

194. Harry's hair almost got caught on fire the other night, but Zayn swooped in and saved the day!

195. "Nicki Manaj scares me as much as Paranormal Activity."- Liam

196. "Zayn hates liars. If you lie to him, it woul dbe hard to earn his trust again... Unless you're me."-Liam

197. "Before you judge people, judge yourself."-Zayn

198. Niall often speaks in his sleep.

199. Harry has 4,000,00+ followers on Instagram.

200. Harry is Marcel, Liam is Leeroy, Zayn is Veronica, Louis is Johny, and Niall is Harvey for Best Song Ever!