Werewolves

Eunkyung took no more than three steps into the boy's house before she was being smothered with love. Bambam and Youngjae had bolted out of the living room and tackled with with the biggest hug in the world. The first time the boys had done this, Eunkyung had frozen and stuttered for half an hour before she could calm herself down. But after her many visits to the house to hang out with the boys, it had become something she expected, even looked forward to, when she went to their house. It reminded her that she wasn't alone any more.

A hand too her own and gently pulled her our of the group hug. Eunkyung glances toward the source and smiles. Yugyeom responded in kind and, for a moment, they just stayed there locked in each others gaze.

Then the moment was broken when Bambam latched back onto her arm.

"Eunkyung!" He tugged on her arm like a little kid. "We were playing Super Smash Bros before you got here! Wanna join us?"

She nodded and let herself be dragged to the living room by the excited boy. Yugyeom trailed after them with a content smile on his face.

He was still nervous about how she'd react, but she was still treating them the same as she always did. That had to be a good sign.

Right?

Bambam settled on the floor, graciously telling Eunkyung she could have his spot on the couch. Youngjae sat next to her and was chattering away happily about the new character he was trying to master. Yugyeom settled on the other side of her and Eunkyung had to straighten up slightly to try to not show how flustered she felt when she realized that their thighs touched.

Bambam handed Eunkyung and Yugyeom controllers and quit the match he and Youngjae had been in the middle of.

"It was obvious I was going to win anyways." He explained to Eunkyung despite Bambam's protests. "Now that you're here, we might as well just start a new match."

The character selection menu came up and the new pair connected the controllers. After picking their characters, Bambam picked a random stage and cheered as the match was loading.

While they played, neither Eunkyung or Yugyeom noticed, but the began to lean on each other, subconsciously wanting to be close to each other.

***

After one particularly dirty match where Bambam and Youngjae ganged up on Yugyeom and knocked him out repeatedly while Eunkyung tried (and failed) to help him, JB poked his head into the living room.

"Dinners almost ready!" He told them. "Go wash up. And Bambam, would you mind setting the table?"

When the game had been put away and the food was on the table, everyone gathered around the table and began to eat.

Well, if you could call it that.

The boys shoved food down their throat faster than Eunkyung could reach for it. The Maknae's were arguing over either or not Ike was over powered.

"Here," Yugyeom distracted her for a moment and pushed some of the side dishes closer to her. "Grab some before they eat it all. We've never had leftovers before."

"Thank you," She smiled at him and dished some of the food onto a small plate. When she placed a dish down after scooping out her share, it was immediately snagged by one of the boys and devoured instantly.

It wasn't like they weren't well feed, but with 7 active guys in the house who burned off more calories than they could eat, food went fast.

"Eunkyung!" Youngjae called to her. "What are you doing in school?"