«Day 11•Kwami Swap»

Day 11•Kwami Swap

OTP•LadyNoir

Mass destruction was happening downtown in Paris. Bewildering as it is, Ladybug was already at the scene. And, a certain black cat hadn't been far behind.

"MWAHAHAHHA!! I AM JEREMY NOT SO SEXIST ANYMORE!" The akuma laughed.

HAHA JEREMY THROWBACK ANYWAY

"Gagh...Jeremy!" A cop on the lines mentally cursed at the idiot. Another cop shrugged whilst glaring at the once jerk.

Jeremy started to take control of every single man and woman. It would change their minds, to prove that men were the higher race.

MEN ARE NOT EVERYONE IS EQUAL JEREMY IS JIST SO SEXIST

"Oh! Hello my favorite little duo!" Jeremy skipped around Chat Noir and Ladybug as they continued their glares.

"Ladybug, why don't you take a new perspective on life!" Jeremy laughed as he quickly shot Chat and Ladybug with his magical pink fluffy glitter wand.

"Nothing happened..." Minou Noir shrugged, then when she turned at Lady Beetle she shrieked.

"You've got to be kitten me right meow!" Lady Beetle punned, as he tried to figure the technique of her yo-yo. Overall, he got spinning action.

"UNTIL NEXT TIME!" Jeremy skipped away.

Yeah short, but atleast we have Jeremy!

Side Note|Releasing a new book later tonight!

MariChat•Lies