«Two WinksNo Blinks»

GUYS!

Did I mention THAT I CANNOT FIND EPISODE NINE ENGLISH DUBBED!

RIP-Me, dies every chapter.

Anyway if you can help me out, thanks man.

:3

Reader of the Chapter- @FNAFoxyFan

^-^

Marinette had just completed her partner project with Adrien. She had to admit, it was loaded with fun.

Yet, Marinette felt guilty for not meeting up with Nathaniel like he wished. He liked her a lot, and it was plainly clear. But, her heart belonged to Adrien, even against her wishes.

Whenever, wherever, no matter what she couldn't change that. Se enjoyed it so much, but it had also brought her down.

"Marinette!" Marinette's mother yelled, attentively Marinette zoomed downstairs as fast as possible.

"Honey, someone is here to see you."

Crap.

"Hey, Marinette." Nathaniel asked, crossing his feet a little. Marinette stood wide eyed, staring at the flowers that with held in his palms.

"Why don't you invite him into your room." Mother calmly reminded Marinette. Who didn't speak, just nodded and lead him upstairs.

"Uhm... Marinette. I need to te-"

SMASH!

A familiar black cat hit Marinette's window, almost passed out.

"Oh my god! We have to help him!" Marinette gasped as she begun to open the window.

Nathaniel froze, way to ruin my moment. He thought, as he dragged the thin cat inside.

"Nathaniel, I'm sorry, but I'll contact you tomorrow, and we can re-do this." Marinette pleaded he'd be okay, and not get taken over by an akuma.

"Of course." Nathaniel smiled, but deep inside he was crushed and prepared to hurt that little cat. It took years for Nathaniel to get the courage to even talk to Marinette. And oh! Little Mr.Kitty had to swoop in!

He hadn't noticed how he was home and already drawing. It felt like seconds. Nathaniel felt his eyes blurry, as he checked the time.

1:27

He'd have to been home for 20 minutes. His eyes look down to the familiar costume the he commanded havoc in.

"Ahh... Evillustrator, one of my favorite akuma holders." Hawkmoth chuckled in Nathaniels' mind, everywhere. He couldn't make anything seem right, everything had been cloudy.

"Want revenge on that cat. He is after all taking your little Marinette away." Hawkmoth persuaded the confused and angered Nathaniel.

"When will I never disrespect you, Hawkmoth." Evillustrator grinned slightly as he began to erase a wall to get that cat.

Time to change the colors in this world. Evillustrator thought.

â¢With Marinetteâ¢

"Mom! He's starting to wake up!" Marinette called as she kept hold of a cold towelette on Chat Noir's forehead. She felt bad Ladybug hadn't caught up with what happened.

"That's great! But, I can't help bakery is starting to get a rush." Her mother laughed a little as she left he daughter to fend on her own.

Chat began to groan as he sat up.

"No. Stop, lay down you passed out." Marinette wanted to hit herself in the face. Hard.

"I have to, stop him." Chat mumbled as his green eyes were still slowly opening.

"Stop who?" Marinette asked as she pulled the towel away and set it on her table.

"Hawkmoth, he's going after Ladybug... Turn her into an akuma..." Chat kept quieting more and more.

"Chat. It's me Ladybug, no disguise." Marinette grumbled as he sat up more and more,finally clicking his eyes open.

"Wha-?" Chat gasped as Tikki popped out of a Marinette's small purse.

SWISH SWASH SWISH

"Am I interrupting something?" Evillustrator smirked, as he walked near the two.

^Never as sexy as Chat go away.^

"Nathaniel!" Marinette gasped as he transformed into a akuma once again.

"Oh... Not just me sweetie, I brought some friends." Evillustrator laughed as Lady Wifi, Copycat, Robocop, and Dark Blade come walking in.

Chat stood up shakily, throwing an arm safely in front of Marinette. Guarding her from anyone that got near.

"Go transform, before I take them all down myself." Chat Noir whispered in her ear. "And two winks in my right eyes mean it's me." Chat sputtered out as Marinette ran downstairs.

"Now. Whose first?"

More parts coming soon, this is going to be a short story not one-shot BECAUSE I CAN.

Question? Name on line that you cannot get out of your head from Miraculous Ladybug.

Mine is -No problem from French Chat. Because it sounds really cool.

Bai!