«Shattered»

Movie coming never, but that doesn't matter.

Reader of the Chapter| @Moonlit_Robin

^Gave me inspiration when we were both talking about how accident prone we each were.

Chat was thrown like a rag doll through the sky. Recent attacks from more akumatized villains were becoming restless.

CRACK!

Chat felt a sudden shock in his arm, it stung. But, it took him a moment to realize.

"Kitty? Are you okay?" Ladybug asks as she rushed over.

"Yeah. If my arm is suppose to go this way." Chat cringed as he tried push off his good arm back to his feet.

"Oh gosh." Ladybug's face paled as he showed her his shattered arm.

•The following day at school•

"Adrien how did you break your arm?" Marinette asked quizily, tapping her chin giving the most smug face she could.

"Just fell onto my arm." Adrien felt invisible sweat pour down his face

"Hope you feel better." Marinette signed his cast, great handwriting in cursive to.

•Returning to Chat as the Cat•

"Why are you out here injured." Ladybug grunted as she protected her one armed 'savior'.

"Hey! I'm the one with nine lives here." Chat snapped as he was able to knock down a few sidekicks with his staff.

Ladybug took a glance down at his cast, the first signature she saw was. 'Marinette'

"A-Adrien?" Ladybug asked.

**insert fake explosions here**

**insert LadyNoir brofist**

In about 3 years...

December of 2019, Chat Noir's best sayings...

In his sexy French voice...

And we celebrate over the sacrifice of the Americans voice...

Warning~This movie is useless and will never come. It was made over the odd stages of a fangirl mind. Notice that she ships LadyNoir so who knows what will go down inside the movie.

RATED C-For crazy people