"I'm Magnus. I don't think we've been formally introduced." Magnus says seeing the two hot boys from earlier.

"Alec." He says with a polite smile while Axel says, "Axel Knight at your service."

"We should probably go-" Axel starts and Magnus finishes his sentence by, "Join the party."

Axel gives him a big smile before grabbing Alec's hand and leaving. Magnus's heart fluttered a bit from his smile. Axel was charming and Alec was broody but handsome. He knew he would not end up with any of them because of the chemistry behind the two boys. Instead, he decided to get the two together.

~

"Ah, much better." Magnus says once he relocated.

"Ugh, it's inevitable. After each move, I get the itch to redecorate. Normally, I love a dirty lair, but this is one is just sloppy. I believe in payment for services rendered. Thank you for defending the warlocks."

"I couldn't." Isabelle shakes her head when she realized that Magnus was going to give the necklace to her.

"Oh, but you could. And you should. The Lightwoods have been wearing this for years. Besides, this would look silly on your brother." Once he put the necklace on her, the necklace began to glow. Everybody looked at Axel while he was taking a mint. When he put back the bottle of the mint, he was startled at the stare he was given.

"What did I do?" He asked. Then he realized that it was about the necklace. "Not my problem."

"About Alec and Axel, are they more of a flower or cologne man? Because I think they are excellent for each other." He asked and Isabelle giggled. He walked around Isabelle and then used his magic to disable the glow from the necklace.

"It won't glow around Axel anymore." He informed them. Axel groaned at the news.

"But it looks better when it glows, doesn't it sweetheart?" Alec ignores him. (Don't ignore your future husband, Alec!)

"Okay, so how do we summon the memory demon?" Clary cuts in.

"Are you certain? Summoning such a powerful demon could be lethal." Magnus asks her, making sure she wanted to do this.

"I'll do anything to save my mother. Where is the demon?"

"Okay. Pretty boys, get your team ready." Magnus says not looking at who he was talking about. Although he wanted the two boys together, he wouldn't miss a chance to flirt with them.

"You know what to do." Jace says moving from his spot. Magnus blocks him with his arm.

"I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to you two." He points at Alec and Axel. Axel grins while Alec was shocked that someone thought he was prettier than Jace.

They all stood still while Magnus leads Clary to another room.

"Shadowhunter prepare Clary as best you can." He shouts. Jace walks away from them. After a moment, Axel hears Clary's scream. Axel was about to run to save her from the pain but Alec held him back.

"He's only putting a rune on her. Calm down." Axel clenches his fist but doesn't make any signs of moving.

~