"Stiles!" he looks to me and sighs then jumps into the pool after Derek,

I see them surface when I suddenly hear the sound of the game ending. When Stiles lets go of Derek to go and get his phone, I push the creature off of me and against a wall. I stand at the side of the pool and take off my jacket. Then I dive in the pool after Derek I swim to the bottom and take him and swim back up to the surface with him.

Stiles comes back "I can't get a hold of Scott"

I see the creature put its hand in the water and then jerk it back.

Great! We're only safe in the water.

We've been in the water for around two hours, when Stiles says,

"I can't stay up much longer. I have to find something to hold onto."

He begins to swim towards the diving board at the other end of the pool. He attempts to grab it, but his wet hands slip causing he and Derek to sink a little. Then I see Scott coming. He grabs Stiles and Derek and pulls them out of the water. Then he attacks the creature and then gets a shard from a mirror and puts it in front of the creature and it gets frightened and runs off. Stiles pulls Derek out of the water and sits him against a wall while I get out of the pool and run to check on Erica. I touch her hand and she's still in pain I grab her hand and take away more of her pain she sits up and puts her hand on my shoulder. I hear her heartbeat regulate and then the black veins stop travelling up my arm.

"Thank you."

I look her in the eyes I'm out of breath,

"I really mean it. Why did you do it anyway?"

I look down,

"I don't know by instinct I guess,"

She laughs making me laugh. She smiles and I help her to her feet. Derek has also gotten to his feet and walks towards us he smiles at me,

"I'm guessing you heard all of that conversation then?"

"Yeah it's one of my special skills being able to eavesdrop on conversations"

I put an arm around Erica and help her out.

We are outside when suddenly I see Scott and Stiles. Erica stops and sits down.

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine"

She gets up and walks behind Derek and I walk next to him.

"It's a Kanima."

"How did you know?"

"When you showed it its reflection. A Kanima doesn't know what it is or who" Derek says taking my hand, walking me away to his car I get in and so does he. He drives off,

"So what made you be nice to Erica? I thought you hated her"

"So did I. I guess when I saw her get thrown against the wall I heard her heartbeat pick up alarmingly and a few bones crack. Something made me run towards her and try to take away her pain."

He smiles at me.

He pulls into the train station and takes me to one of the old train carts. He sits down and pulls me with him. We spend the rest of the night in the train cart together.

A week after I talked to Derek he found out that the Kanima isn't Jackson. Then I found out that Derek is going to try and get Lydia to drink the venom somehow. I run from my house to the Lacrosse field to see Boyd attacking Scott. I run in front of Scott and stop Boyd from beating him anymore. Boyd punches me and I fall to the floor. I cough and get up Boyd is about to punch me again when I catch his fist and twist it round.