Started With A Kiss. [Prologue]

A/N: This my First Ever Astro official Fan fiction.Here it is like I promised and I hope you can enjoy it. X.O.X.O.

-------

¶0. Prologue.

"Omma!"

I yelled, running out of my Room while holding A leg of my shoe..my left shoe.

"What's wrong?"

She asked, Popping her head from the Kitchen door as I ran towards her.

"Have you Seen My Socks?The ones with the 'despicable me' prints?"

Shaking her head which I clearly understood as 'No', she entered into the kitchen to continue preparing breakfast. Sighing, I slurred,back into my room and Sat on the bed, staring at the ceiling and sending a prayer to it.

"Dear God, I really Need to find those socks. Remember it was Given to me By My Appa on My Last birthday and I really cherish it, so if you help me with it I promise I'll go to church on Sunday. What do you say? Call?"

I ended with a cheesy smile on my face, as my eyes slowly darted towards to clock by my beside. Oh My Frigging Gosh! I was late! No..no. Not on the first day of school. I grabbed my Towel and ran into the bathroom but opened the bathroom, ran out and placed the shoe from earlier on the floor before running back into the bathroom.

Surprised? Don't be! I'm Anna Choi, A Sixteen year old. If you were expecting something really cliché about my life then I'm sorry,you've got the wrong girl cause I'm just an ordinary and very Clumsy teenager who goes to Highschool everyday with nothing special going on in her life. although I'm not the School's Albeit Einstein, it doesn't mean, I'm the Kid who was only sent to school to Insult teachers backs and bring home the 'Great F' results. I was only in between. Remember, don't expect cliché things happening to me, I'm not A Disney Princess or An Angelina Jolie in a block buster movie. I'm Just Anna.

Anna...Normal...Choi.

"Anna! You're going to be late! hurry Your brother will drop you off at school" she yelled from....wherever she was. I put on my Jacket and headed out of my room. At the same time,seungcheol was Descending the staircase with his usual 'if you talk to me, I'm gonna hit you' face. Shrugging, I did my backpack and Followed behind him as he led the way to his car.

It wasn't that big.. And do not expect me to start describing how a car looked like. It was A Car, you know, the Thing with Four wheels and four doors, with a Steering wheel and A good stereo system? Get it?. seungcheol handed me the Aux chord as he knew it was my morning ritual to listen To Kpop songs everywhere I went with him. He couldn't handle the Fangirling and Spazzing but he had to get used to it besides Kpop was my entire life.