Chapter 56 - The Queen Of Chaos

Start from the beginning

"We can catch up during dinner Theodore." Shaylene teased with a wink. Theo sighed and continued ignoring her. He dragged me off to his room and shut the door behind him.

"That girl can be really annoying." He sighed. "Man this week is going to be tough."

"You don't talk about her much." I pointed out.

"Yeah, that's cause I usually prefer avoiding conversations about my family." He said, opening the window to the room. The light air of the summer night poured it's way in, making the room twice as comfy.

"Don't take what she said to heart, cause you are special, Keegan." Theo said in a deep tone, walking over to me. My cheeks flushed a deep red. He lifted my head with two of his fingers and captured me in a deep kiss. I felt myself melting into it. Warm shivers coursed through me as his lips worked mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, trying to narrow the non-existent space between us. He placed a hand just above my waist and pulled me into him, connecting our bodies. Being the extreme heat machine that Theo is I was warmed from head to toe. Our kiss started out slow and simple, or at least that would be the way Theo would describe it, but it eventually evolved into something much more passionate and heated. Theo took control of the kiss doing as he pleased, but let's just say he knew exactly what I wanted. He had me unconsciously moaning. He'd crack a wide smile every time I did. I was so flustered I didn't even care, I just wanted him to kiss me more. This was only my second time kissing someone so it was still a relatively new experiences.

Theo moved us backwards towards his bed, keeping the kiss intact. My calves hit the bed frame, forcing me to sit down as Theo pressed forward. It broke our kiss but that didn't stop him, or me. He sat one leg on the bed, beside me, while he stood on his other. He trailed his hand up my arm and to my face slowly. Every inch of skin he explored felt like fireworks setting off on my skin. The sensation was so great and unusual, it was something I'd always dreamed of, but even my dreams didn't compare to what I was feeling right now.

Theo gently brushed his nose against mine causing me to lean forward. He reconnected our lips, laying me against the sheets. The sound of our kiss and my occasional moans echoed through the mostly silent room. Theo's deep breaths weren't audible enough to escape the surrounding area.

I was left surprised after our kiss. Theo pulled back just enough so that or noses were still pressed against each other. The more he pulled back the more I found myself leaning forward into his touch.

"Damn you're cute." He whispered, finally pulling away. I sat there a heated mess, looking up at him.

"Gosh... You're such a tease." I mumbled under my breath, turning away from him.

"I'd love to keep this up, but my mom said dinner will be ready soon." He explained. I still continued to pout.

"Now now, don't be like that." Theo said before tackling me backwards on the bed. His weight on top of me forced my giggles out. He rested his head on the side of my neck. His breaths were warm but tickled like heck, so I continued giggling like a fool.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. It popped open with Thomas standing in the frame.