Chapter 26 date night

April pov

Everyone had left but Mitch, May and Lilly. We were all sitting around talking when there was a knock at the door. I opened it up and there was team crafted. Adam spoke up saying how their house just burned down and asked if they could live here. I agreed since we were all in good terms, and getting along. They all took a guest room and Mitch stayed with me since their were no more.

"Hey April, will you go on a date with me?"

Mitch I would love to i said jumping with excitement. He laughed and said we would go tomorrow at 8:00 to somewhere but he wouldn't tell me where. He said it was a surprise(I'm so original because no one has ever done that *note the sarcasm)

Time skip to date
Her outfit

Mitch povTonight is the night I ask her I'm so nervous

Mitch pov
Tonight is the night I ask her I'm so nervous. I hear Jerome through my earpiece saying everything was set up. I thanked him and went to go get April. I was wearing my tux thinking I looked good until she opened the door, dang! Y-yy-you look beautiful I stuttered out.

She smiled her million dollar smile and thanked me. I led her off to the car where Jerome was also in a tux holding her door open for her.

"My lady," he said in his fancy voice making her laugh. I started the car and pulled out the driveway.

"Where are we going Mitch?" Man her voice is so angel like. It's a surprise but with me being a youtuber and her being a singer I knew fangirls and paparazzi would be seeing us so I had a good idea. We pulled up to a private beach of our that was fenced in and had trees surrounding so you couldn't see in.

We took a mini walk on the beach just talking and laugh when we saw Adam. I had convinced him to learn how to steer a gondola, I hope he does this right because I gave him about three hours only.

He steered us in the right direction so we ended up in front of a little waterfall, I pulled an umbrella above us and told her to stay under it. I guess Adam forget though because he was soaking wet from the waterfall, soon we were at this little cove.

Adam left and it was just us, then I clapped twice and all these fairy light gaming from the ceiling lit up. You could see a table with a candle lit dinner and steaming spaghetti with red wine. I heard her mumble "oh my god" as I lead her over to it. I pulled out her chair to let her sit down then I went to mine. We talked again and ate our spaghetti, after we were done Jason came out with two bowls of vanilla ice cream. On top of hers it had a heart necklace saying his and mine had one saying her's. I looked at her as she looked up and I asked be mine? She looked shocked then said "only if your mine"