Chapter 4 - fúck feelings

April pov

May! I shout as I see her down the hall

"Hey what's up April?" I got invited to a Selena Gomez tour

"Oh that's great," but I knew she was sad. Oh it also says... Tickets for two!!

"What omg yes yes we're going on a tour with the Selena Gomez!!"

You bet we a-

"What are you so happy about bitch?!?" Mitch says pushing me up against the locker while Jerome has May. Oh you know just being better then you, like always! I say in a high pitched girly voice. They were all staring at me like I was crazy after that.

--------Adam pov-------------------------

Why would she be better then us?
Why was she so happy?
Why is she smiling?
Is there something I don't know?
Think Adam, think think think

Oh so your excited about your tour huh I guess it's less time to see your ugly face anyways. (Sigh why do I do this to my sister)

"Tour eh with who you and a sack of dog shit? You guys could be twins."
Jason had to say, I feel bad for her but you know what fúck feelings she deserves this for lying to me. Oh no she's going on tour with Selena Gomez for a while probably to be the same person who refills up the gas! I say laughing

"Hey you mother fúckers leave her alone!" Someone shouted hidden in the shadow of the school so we can't see her but we leave anyways just so we don't get in trouble.

------April pov----------------------------

The girl then steps out of the shadows I can tell that's Ihascupquake or Tiffany just by her voice.

Hey thanks for the help I say I'm April sadly twin of Adam the leader and that's May over there.

"Oh cool by the looks on your face I can tell you know me as Tiffany."

Yeah I do I live your videos by the way there so neat

"Thanks so what do you two do for a living?"

May had walked off to see her boyfriend so now it was just me and Tiffany. Me and May are singing prodigies so we... well sing I guess.

"Cool so are you guys really famous or are you just starting?"

We're actually going on tour with Selena Gomez soon so that's exciting but how's YouTube for you.

"It's great I am about 300,000 away from 4 million subscribers and me and my boyfriend Red are still going strong."

That's amazing I'm so happy to hear that well I have to go home now so here's my number and we can hang some time.

"Oh yeah totally,"we switched phones put our numbers in and went our separate ways. Hey that's the first new friend I made in months.