Chapter 11 cheater cheater

April pov

So yes Ty is my boyfriend yes I love him and yes he is adorable to me

So now me and Ty and just sitting in my room. Hey Ty can I look at your black eye?

"W-why?"

I straddle him and he grows pale. Ty what's wrong are you ok

"Yeah I just (fake cough) think I am sick." Ty I'm not stupid what's up?

"Noth-"

Ty! What is wrong tell me.

"It's nothing ok! Just leave me alone."

I look closer at his black eye it looks like its smearing! Hey Ty follow me. I get up and take him to the bathroom and sit him in the toilet. I then notice a hickey on his neck covered partly by his shirt. Ty hold on ill be right back. I walk out to go grab some makeup wipes when he gets a text.

Claire😘😍: hey baby how the fake black eye going remember break her heart then we can be back together love you😘😄

There conversation were disgusting saying I love you and I had fun last night. I go grab some make up wipes and go back to the bathroom like nothing's wrong. Hey Ty I said holding the wipes behind my back.

"Hey baby look I'm sorry I got mad ok let's go watch a movie."

Ok hold on I say I use one hand to pin his wrist above his head and the other to use a makeup wipe on the black eye. Oh look at that! It comes right off! Ty why did you black eye wipe off. Ty better answer this right if a woman asks you something tell the truth because she'll already know it.

"Well they still hit me since I'm dating you but it wasn't a bad one I just wanted you to take care of me." He was giving me puppy dog eyes

You wanted me to take care of you? Why can't Claire?!? He paled again, oh just brake Aprils heart we an be back together, I had so much fun with you, don't worry we can hurt her! I said in a high pitched voice. Leave!

He sprinted out of my house, I guess I know who's side he's on.