Chapter 17 dream or reality

Hey everyone! Here's a funny story, I had a note written saying I was going to discontinue this book but then I was like, nah I'll keep writing so here's chapter 17

Adam pov

May and Lilly have let only me stay here and not the other boys. It's weird because I haven't seen crystal and I know their friends. Right now it's
9'o clock at night and because I'm the only family the others have to leave. April was showing signs of waking up soon but now they said something went wrong. She is having a battle with her self about waking up, one part wants to while the other wants to die. Scary right? All of a sudden she started crying in her coma/sleep, I instantly called for a doctor.

"What's wro-" he stopped as soon as he saw her crying.

I don't know why this happened and he then started playing with the machines.

"She is crying because she made a mistake, she did something in her sleep to make her hate herself."

What did she do!?!

"I don't know all I know is that it will never show up on her but the image will be in her mind forever." He left leaving me to think about it.

I soon felt my eyes getting droopy and before I knew it I was asleep.

Dream

I was in a pitch black room and April was there. April I called out.

"Adam is that you?" She called back as she walked over to me

Man this dream feels so real.

"Dream? Adam this is what I see in my coma I'm awake right now, well in a coma."

What did you do to your self that you regret, right now please tell me."

She pulled up her sleeve and in big bloody letters spelled out mistake, but there was another mark on her neck.
What's on your neck April?

She looked down, almost ashamed of her actions and sucked in a breath and said 4 words that broke my heart.

"A failed suicide attempt"

I woke up