You're learning another language

I should be studying French right now, but it's hard and annoying me so I decided on trying to update. I've decided to add pictures to every chapter so if you're curious you can look at the previous ones because I added pictures there too.

---

Clint Barton:

You're busy learning German. You and Clint decided to go on a trip to Berlin in a few weeks, and you wanted to be able to communicate with the people there. Clint gave up on learning it after an hour, complaining it's too hard. He loves hearing you (trying to) speak the language, he thinks it's adorable!

Natasha Romanoff:

You know Natasha is Russian, so you decided to learn the language to surprise her! That turned out to be easier said than done. When she found you desperately trying to learn it, she just laughed and decided to help you. She thinks you look adorable when you're all focused, but she prefers it if you speak English.

Steve Rogers:

French! You and Steve planned out your honeymoon to Paris, and you both decided on learning the language. You got it pretty quick, but he doesn't. You always help him and decided on making little games and quizzes in French, and it actually helps! And of course, you're both extremely excited to celebrate your honeymoon in the City of Love.

Tony Stark:

You're learning Greek! Even though it isn't a language that's used a lot outside of Greece, it's your dream to go there! You're fascinated by the country and Tony would love to take you there. And Tony thinks it's a huge turn on when you speak Greek in the bedroom, he can't get enough of it!

Bruce Banner:

You're learning English! You're from another country where you didn't get educated on the English language very well, and you can say a few sentences in very broken English, and that's it. You fell in love with Bruce on a vacation though, and you're trying your hardest to perfect the English language. Bruce does everything possible to help you, and he's even learning your native language because he knows you're struggling with English. Sometimes he has a hard time keeping up when you talk together, considering you tend to talk quite fast.

Thor Odinson:

You decided on learning Chinese. You live a challenge and China is an important country. Thor thinks the language sounds weird, but he's very interested in how you can read "the little drawings". He's trying too, but after failing he told you he's a warrior and not a learner, which you obviously rolled your eyes too and laughed about.

Loki Laufeyson:

You decided to learn Norse for him. It's nice to have conversations together without anyone knowing what you're saying (besides Thor of course). He thinks it's really sweet you'd do that for him, and he's honored. Of course you both would start speaking Norse in front of the team, purely to see their annoyance.

Pietro Maximoff:

Spanish. You think the language is beautiful and mesmerizing, so why not try to speak it? Turns out you pick it up surprisingly fast. Pietro thinks it's incredibly sexy and when you speak Spanish, you often end up naked in the bedroom. You're trying to teach him too though.

Wanda Maximoff:

Once again, you're learning English! You're both from Sokovia, and you can easily talk with her and her brother, but you want to be able to talk to her teammates and friends too. It's uncomfortable when you all hang out and you just sit there, having no idea what's happening. She thinks it's amazing you're doing it and she's spending as much time as possible to help you.

---

Ugh it's all so short. But at least I updated. Requests would be welcome though, just comment or message me! Maybe if I got requests I'd be able to write more stuff.