You're Unavailable

Some things randomly pop up in my head and this is one of them. Dedicated to sabrinademelo because she wrote me a adorable Loki imagine and to PaytonRaae because they are both super sweet and they basically became my internet bae's in the spawn of like, 4 days. And Bri, if you read this, I'm leaving in 3 days for 2 weeks, so if you still want that Tony imagine before that, I'll hear from you.

------------------------------------

Wanda Maximoff:

You're straight, and it truly saddens her that the girl she loves will never love her back. Even though she could control your mind, she want you to be happy and yourself. But it got only worse when she admitted her feelings for you. You felt awful when you said no to her, and it became very awkward between you two. You started seeing her less and less, and she still curses herself for just blurting it out. And when she found out you were in a happy and stable relationship, she knew she would never have that with you.

Tony Stark: *Kinda mature*

You are a lesbian. When Tony admitted his feelings to you, you just replied that you were as straight as the circle of light in his chest. He just laughed and quickly got over you. He keeps making lame jokes like: "What do you call a horny lesbian dinosaur?" Your response would always be an annoyed groan, and then with a big smile, he'd answer: "A clitosaurus!" And you couldn't help but crack a smile. And once when you and your girlfriend were making out, he walked in and just said: "It's just like real-life porn." Which resulted in getting a shoe thrown at his face.

Thor Odinson:

Once again, you are a lesbian and you told him, but Thor doesn't really get it considering there aren't lesbians on Asgard. When Thor saw you kissing a blue-haired girl, he was beyond confused. "Why were you kissing that woman?" He said to you. "Thor, I'm a lesbian. I guess they don't have lesbians in Asgard, so let me explain. If you're a lesbian, like me, you like woman, not men. I like to kiss woman not men. Get it?" You replied. The look on his face said that he understood, but it was quickly replaced with one of sadness. You asked why he was so sad, and he admitted his love for you. You, of course, hugged him tightly. Then you whispered in his ear: "Thor, you fall in love more than once, trust me." (Had to add a lil bit of Teen Wolf, I mean, come on)

Pietro Maximoff:

You're already in a relationship. When you noticed his flirting with you, you just shrugged it off, thinking he did it by lots of girls, but at one point it got a bit to much. You told him you were already dating someone. He looked a bit lost, but quickly got over it. He became like your protective brother, and you tried to set him up with your friends. He started dating your friend Charlotte, and you couldn't be happier for the both of them.

Steve Rogers:

You don't speak a word English. Even though you could learn the language, you weren't a fast learner, and it would take you years to have a normal conversation with Steve. And Steve wasn't a quick learner of languages either, so that didn't really help. And even though JARVIS could translate everything, that wasn't really lovely either. So you decided to split, you stayed in your country, and he in his. Both your hearts were broken, even though you only talked to each other through JARVIS.

Loki Laufeyson:

You're already with his brother, and he hated his brother for it. Thor would get everything before Loki, and he knew Loki was in love with you. When he was talking to you, he would always have a smile on his face, real or not. At one point, he couldn't hold back anymore, and confessed his feelings for you. You were shocked to say the least. You just muttered a small and awkward 'oh'. You looked down to your feet, not knowing where else to look. After a few seconds you heard Loki walking away, muttering how much of an idiot he has been. It broke your heart to see the prince so sad, but your heart belonged to Thor.

Clint Barton:

You are already married. When you first met, he immediately saw the ring on your hand, and knew not to fall for you. But it happened anyways. Somewhere between your conversations and teasing, he fell in love with you. He felt awful, but kept it inside. He did a good job at it too, considering he has never shown any of that kind of love towards you.

Bruce Banner: *Warning, some serious friend-zoning is about to happen*

You just saw him as a friend. He thought you loved him too, considering you would always cuddle with him, you were always near him and you even shared a bed a couple times (just sleeping not in that way you pervs) So when he told you that he loved you, he had full confidence that you'd say that you loved him too, even the rest of The Avengers were pretty convinced you'd say it. So when he did, you felt your heart literally shattering. You refused him, saying you just love him as a friend, and apologizing a million times afterwards. He just walked off and a day later you had a furious Natasha threatening you, because Bruce was still a friend of hers, and she cared for him. She just yelled: "How could you do that to him Y/N! He cares about you so much and you just broke his heart!" She held you up against a wall by your collar. Big tears streamed down your face and you just whispered something simple back: "I know he cares about me, but I can't fucking pretend to love him." You just cried, and she let go of you, apologizing. (Got a bit carried away with this one, sorry)

James Buchanan 'Bucky' Barnes:

You were scared of him. When he asked you out on a date, you nearly cried and begged him to stay away from you. You remember seeing him kill you parents and siblings when you were eight. He didn't get you, considering you were hidden, but you saw it all. Even though he couldn't remember, you sure as hell did. And his worst fear came true, being called a monster.

Natasha Romanoff:

It's the other way around. You were madly in love with the red-headed assassin, but you knew she didn't love you back because she was straight. After a few months of feeling this way, you couldn't help it but you blurted it out anyway. When she heard it she almost seemed mad. She just speed-walked out of the room, and you broke down in tears. You had Clint to comfort you, and he promised to talk to Tasha, and told you to just cry out in bed with a tub of ice-cream and Netflix.

----------------------------------------------------

This update is a downright train wreck