Your superpower

Wanda Maximoff: power mimicry (copying)

You were just hanging out with Wanda, Pietro and the Avengers at the Stark Tower. I was just a relaxed night, with some drinks, and you soon got a bit tipsy. "Pietro, I bet you can't run faster than I do." you giggle. Pietro, Wanda and Tony raise their eyebrows at you. You turn to Pietro, and your Y/E/C turn a bright baby blue color, nearly white for a split second, before turning back normal. You stand up, an stumble a bit. Once you're stable on your feet, you decided you could run a bit. After a few seconds you're back with the other, who stare at you with big eyes. "Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you guys I can copy superpowers." You giggle, falling back next to Wanda, and she kisses your temple while you drift off.

Tony Stark: fire controlling (aka Johnny Storm)

Tony was down in his lab with Bruce, so you thought you could let your inner child out, now you were alone. You let a small fire grow out of your hands, and you decided to throw it around a bit. After a few minutes you just got bored of that, so you thought it would be a good idea to prank Tony and Bruce. You literally put your whole body on fire, running towards the lab an screaming. Once you threw the door open, they immediately looked at you. Tony grabbed the fire extinguisher as quick as he could, and used it on you, but the fire didn't go out. After a few seconds, you put the fire out yourself and laughed at Tony and Bruce's surprised faces. "Guys, I'm fine. I can control fire, and I was bored, so this was a great opportunity to prank you." Tony smirks, stepping closer to
you. "I always knew you were hot." You roll your eyes at that, before you give him a kiss in his lips.

Thor Odinson: invisibility

You were currently hiding from Tony and his annoying pranks. And with hiding I mean being invisible and pranking him. At one point you were skipping around the tower, not looking where you were going. Suddenly, you feel yourself bumping into someone, and you stumble back a bit. You look up to see a very confused Thor. You decide to make yourself visible again, so you can explain. He looks even more confused when you suddenly appear in front I him. "I forgot to tell you about the fact that I can turn invisible." You giggle, and from behind you hear Tony muttering some profanities under his breath.

Pietro Maximoff: power augmentation (weaken)

"Y/N, I think it's time to do your thing." Clint says to you. You nod your head, and picture your enemies in your head. Soon enough, the little witch can't do her sorcery tricks anymore, and speedy starts running at normal human speed. You see them all confused, and to be honest, speedy is quite handsome. He looks at you, and you just give him a wink. He seems flabbergasted and that's a chance for Steve to hit him with his shield. "What a shame that he's the enemy, he's pretty cute." You grin.

Steve Rogers: animal morphing

At first, you scared him a lot with it. He could walk into the kitchen and you would be gone, and a lion would've taken your place. Now, he's getting used to the fact that he would find a grizzly-bear in the living-room. The other Avengers would still get a minor heart attack when they would find a wild animal walking through the tower.

Loki Laufeyson: Omnilinguism (immediately understanding a language when first hearing/reading it)

Loki had taken you to Germany, knowing your superpower would be quite useful at the moment. You really didn't want to do this, considering this is your planet, and as much as you love Loki, you know he's going to fuck it up. When you're outside, he starts saying things to you, and you shout it at the people in German. It kinda hurts you to see all those faces filled with fear, but Loki is very unpredictable, and you wouldn't know what he'd do if you disobeyed him. Just after you're done talking, he whispers a last thing. "I love you Y/N, and you're sexy when you sound so demanding." Adding a wink afterwards.

Clint Barton: Empathy (sense and control emotions)

Clint knows about your superpower, and he's kinda glad. He doesn't really like to show emotions, and this makes it easier for him. He also enjoys it when you make other Avengers cry or laugh out of nowhere. You even made Tony overemotional once, and it was kinda funny how he kept crying without a reason. (This one is kinda mean..)

Bruce Banner: telepathy (reading minds)

You could not stop laughing when you were reading someone's mind. Bruce was the only one who knew that you could do this, so the rest of the team thought you were insane or psychic. You often made fun of their minds, and especially of Thor and Bruce. Thor because he questions everything we do, and Bruce because he's so adorable. He thinks about you all the time, and he turns beet red when you mention how cute he is.

Bucky Barnes: Immortality (Warning!! contains a kind of self-harm, and I don't want to trigger anything!!)

You absolutely hate it. You haven't aged up since you turned 25 in 1769. You've seen loved ones die, and you have tried to commit suicide many times. You shot yourself, stabbed yourself and thrown yourself off a cliff, but your wounds would heal immediately. It hurts Bucky to see you so distant and broken, even more than himself. Once, he came home to see you sitting on the floor, crying while cutting your arms open. The wounds would heal immediately, but it broke Bucky's heart to see you like this. At one point you were hanging on the ceiling, with tears streaming down both you faces.

Natasha Romanoff: Intangibility (walking through stuff with no harm)

This was quite handy with missions. You'd carry her inside through a wall, and began the attack from the inside. You don't just use it for missions though. If you don't feel like taking the stairs, you just sink through the floor. It happened a lot when you accidentally scared an Avenger when you walked through a wall or fell from the ceiling.

----------------------

So this are 1073 words of pure crap. I finally got vacation, so I'll be able to write more. Sorry about the short ones, I didn't really have a good idea for those.