When you're tired/sleepy

I'm tired myself so that's how I got the idea. I went snowboarding and hit myself in the face with the board, so my jaw hurts now. And I had a Christmas Gala until 2 AM and ugh I'm tired. But hey, Christmas break so I hope to update!

--

Thor Odinson

Thor always smiles at you when you're sleepy. He loves how you mumble cute little things or curl up in a ball when you're about to pass out.

Loki Laufeyson

As mean as it sounds, he stays away from you when you're tired. You become extremely grumpy and curse anyone or anything that even slightly annoys you. Whenever you did him when he's hiding from your tired temper you just hit him on his head and force him into cuddles. Or you let him sleep on the couch for running away (aka me)

Tony Stark

Tony immediately grabs his phone and records you. Most of the time you don't even notice, you just keep on rambling about something stupid like a lamp. Tony once posted one of these videos on social media. Let's just say he slept on the couch for a while and didn't get laid.

Steve Rogers

Steve immediately carries you to bed. He knows you get extremely fussy when you don't get to sleep. You'll always pull him in for cuddles though. The one time he had other stuff to do, you just hit him and forced him into the bed next to you.

Clint Barton

Oh, Clint has to drag your ass to bed. You'll always convince him you're not tired at all. You'll kick and hit him sometimes, but he doesn't mind. The next morning you'll always apologize though😉.

Pietro Maximoff

Pietro always takes you in his arms and runs around, just to see your confused sleepy facial expressions about everything passing by so quickly. He always lays you in bed right after, all ready for cuddles. The next morning you always feel still dazed about the run.

Bruce Banner

Most of the time Bruce didn't even notice, considering he's in the lab 24/7. But sometimes you just really need cuddles, so you stumble into the lab and accidentally knock all his stuff over. It has caused some problems a few times, but he always carries you to bed, and he always tries to sneak back into the lab. It annoys you any time but you'll just hold him tighter, making it impossible for him to leave.

Wanda Maximoff

Wanda always has a hard time carrying you, so she used used her magic. It always makes your sleepy mind all giggly. She always laughs at the stage you're in, and it makes her smile to see you like that.

Natasha Romanoff

At the beginning of your relationship she avoided you, considering she had no idea what to do in certain situations. But now, as you're further in your relationship, she always hugs you and strokes your hair, and you always fall asleep all intertwined.

--

I ran out of inspiration and it got shittier and I'm sure I forgot someone whoops