Tony One-Shot!

This one is for the super lovely sabrinademelo! I owed her a one-shot, and here it is. We've been talking on Kik and Wattpad for like, 2 hours, and she's fucking hilarious. So, this one's for you babe <3

Warning: Tony being a smug piece of shit. And quite the swearing, sorry!

----------------------------------------

Tony Stark. Yeah, that guy. You know Tony quite well, but the billionaire playboy can't seem to annoy the living hell out of you. While you love him at the same time. He's flirting with you all the time, and you fall for it every time. Then, he takes some random chick into the tower, you get jealous and stomp off, and the cycle restarts. But what you don't know is that Tony tells them to leave the minute you've walked off. Because that's what he's going for, making you jealous. But today was different. Instead of running away, like usual, something inside of you snapped. This was the millionth time you saw Tony bringing a girl into the tower, and you couldn't stand it any longer. And when Tony thinks you're going to walk away again, you walk straight towards them. Tony already takes a small step aside, noticing the don't-you-dare-fuck-with-me-or-I'll-kill-you - look on your face, but he cant help the little grin working his way onto his face.

"Would you mind getting the fuck out of here?" You say to the black-haired girl in front of you. You have to admit she is really pretty, and you get a little self-conscious.

"And why would I do that?" She says.

"Because you're a slut and only want sex. I actually love that guy over there!" You shout. She just rolls her eyes at you, and leaves the tower. Well, that was surprisingly easy. You turn to Tony, and you feel the embarrassment from saying that you loved him. He has the biggest smile ever on his face, and you feel like he's going to laugh at you any second now.

"Took you long enough." He mutters. He grabs your face with both hands and smashes his lips upon yours. You quickly react by putting your hands on his chest and kissing him back. His hands move from your face down your back, nearing your bum. And before things could escalate from there, you pull away.

"That's the worst technique ever to get a girl to like you." You grin.

"But it worked didn't it?" He smugly grins, before kissing you again.

-------------------------------

I still made it boo! Hope you like it!