Your favorite show

So I'm watching about ten tv shows at the same time whoops. I haven't updated in ages. Btw keep in mind that I haven't watched half of those shows in months. This is gonna be very short though, because three of the shows I'm watching are from Marvel so those are not included in this preference. So it's gonna be a preference with only seven people, sorry guys 😔. Be aware that I started most of these only recently or haven't watched in forever.

-----

James 'Bucky' Buchanan Barnes:
Once Upon A Time. (I haven't watched it in like four months sorry)
Bucky is addicted to the show! It's got it's fair amount of action and it's not scary and won't trigger anything. He loves watching it with you and of course you both love Henry! Bucky is a strong believer that Regina is just misunderstood and not a villain, and you let him be. After all, he's a misunderstood guy himself.

Steve Rogers:
Freaks and Geeks. (I just started this show)
It's a funny show without violence, which Steve really appreciates. It's from the nineties, so he also likes to see how things were back then. You two promised to always watch it together, but Steve knows you watch it when he's on missions. He doesn't mind though, he knows it gives you some sort of comforts.  And besides, you love seeing young James Franco 😉.

Tony Stark:
Scream Queens. (I just started this show)
One day you were watching it, and Tony just randomly decided to join you. He loves the action and all the sass. Even though he's aware it's very girly, he doesn't give a shit. He loves how bossy Chanel is. Every episode you two bet on who the Red Devil is, and wonder what the fuck is wrong with Hester. You're both bummed Ariana Grande was there for only episode though. (I'm still annoyed over it)

Natasha Romanoff:
The Vampire Diaries. (I'm only at season one)
You didn't think Nat was one to watch a whole series with you, and especially not something like the Vampire Diaries. Turns out she's really into it. She has a pure hate for Damon and "would rip his head off in a second". She always gives commentary on the characters, especially on how much she dislikes Caroline. You always laugh and tell you to calm her ass down and just watch the show.

Thor Odinson: 
How I Met Your Mother. (I just started this and absolutely love it)  
You decided you'd show Thor a series that was about normal things, and not stuff like vampires and werewolves. He's addicted and refuses to do anything once it's on.  And apparently "Barney Stinson is the Fandral of earth." He absolutely loves Marshal and Lily, mostly because they're an amazing couple and so are you two.

Loki Laufeyson:
Teen Wolf. (This show is basically my life and so is Stydia. This is why I'm emotionally and mentally unstable every Wednesday)
At first it was silly and stupid to watch a show. His words were literally; "it is not real and a waste of time." Of course that annoyed you so you just started watching it on your own. Loki got curious though and eventually started watching along with you. You both have ship wars though, as he ships Stalia and Scira, while you ship Stydia and Scallison. You both love Lydia though, mostly because she's the definition of character development.

-----

Sorry my inner fangirl came out with Teen Wolf. It's just that Crystal Reed is coming back this Tuesday (Wednesday for me because of time difference) and Stydia is finally going canon after five fucking years. I wanted to do the others too but I don't watch enough shows for that, sorry guys 😭. I got a week off so I'll probably update again this week. The cover is made by one of my best friends sabrinademelo !!! Check her out please, she's an amazing writer. Love you guys!