Falling asleep in weird places (Wanda Tony Thor Pietro)

I'm on vacation but the weather is shitty so now I have the time to do this. And I'm thinking about making a one-shot book or two teen wolf preferences books (boys and girls separate) or just both but I don't think I don't have enough time for that. And I got a new cover. Thanks Bri for sending me that picture😂😂
---------------
Wanda Maximoff:
Wanda was searching the whole house for you, but couldn't find you anywhere. You didn't reply to her yelling your name, so she thought you were taken or something. As she walked into the garden, she saw a pair of feet appearing between the leaves of the big tree that's in the garden. When she walked closer she saw you hanging on a branch, only your hips touching it though. Your upper-body and legs were dangling off, and you could fall every second now. You woke up to Wanda's loud laughter from below you.

Tony Stark:
Tony knew you were exhausted, so he decided to set up a relaxed movie night while you quickly washed the two dishes you and Tony ate from. As Tony walked into the kitchen to get you, he found you asleep with your head in the sink, legs limp and you slowly slide towards the floor. He quickly took a picture before bringing you to bed.

Thor Odinson:
It was not necessarily a weird place. You fell asleep in the bathtub. You had a long day at work and you knew a bath would help you relax. And it helped a little too much. Thor found you the next morning passed out in the cold water.

Pietro Maximoff:
You somehow managed to fall asleep on the stairs. You lay with your head down on the next floor and with your knees a few steps down. Pietro couldn't stop laughing when he found you and he took a picture. He showed all the Avengers the picture and they keep teasing you every time you walk the stairs.

Clint Barton:
You fell asleep training with him. You hadn't slept well for a few days, and you were tired. Clint didn't want you to train, but you didn't want to slack. You were running on the treadmill and you felt yourself slipping away. Before you knew it you flew across the training room and Clint was carrying you away, telling you about how right he was.
----------------
It's shitty I know but I'm tired and angry bc my family won't let me sleep in peace. But it seems like my OTP (Stydia) is happening soon so that's a plus. If Jeff Davis (AKA Satan) ruins this for me by making Marrish happen I'm going on a killing spree no mercy. Sorry for the little rant.