Hold My Hand *Song Preference* NO BUCKY AND NATASHA

Wanda Maximoff: Standing in a crowded room and I can't see your face.

You are at one of Tony's infamous parties, and you don't like it at all. You aren't one to socialize, or to be surrounded by a lot of people. It's not like people scare you or something, it's just that you're really shy and awkward, and you tend to be in small groups of people. It even got worse when you lost Wanda in the crowd. You were near a panic-attack when you finally saw someone familiar. Clint. You walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. "Have you seen Wanda anywhere?" You ask him. He shakes his head, and you let out a frustrated sigh. You turn around to face Wanda, and let out a deep breath of relief.

Tony Stark: Put your arms around me, tell me everything's okay.

You are worried. Worried about your relationship with Tony. He's always in his lab with Bruce, and you don't blame him for that, but when he isn't, he's sleeping, throwing a party or out on a mission. You barely see him anymore and you are scared. The last time you even gave him a simple kiss must have been 2 weeks ago. You can't help but cry as you pull your knees up to your chest. "Y/N, what's wrong?" Tony says from behind you. "This relationship, Tony. Your always down in the lab, and if you're not down there, you're doing something else that doesn't really involve me. I miss you Tony." You sob. You feel his arms wrap around you and you get lifted on his lap. He rubs your back. "I didn't know you were feeling this way Y/N. I promise to spend more time with you when I can. It's all going to be okay." He whispers, and he gives you a kiss on top of your head.

Thor Odinson: In my mind, I'm running 'round a cold and empty space. (Warning! depression is mentioned!)

You miss Thor, badly. He said he would only go for a few weeks to Asgard. Now here you are, 6 months later since he left, and still alone. You're becoming depressed. The Avengers have tried to cheer you up, but nothing helped. Mostly because they'd mention Thor and you'd break down in tears again. This night, a storm was raging outside your apartment, and you gained a little hope with every time you heard the thunder. At one point, someone crashed through your roof, and you knew. You ran to him and engulfed him in a hug. You couldn't stop crying in his chest, and you're not sure if it are happy tears or tears of sadness. "I really missed you Thor." You whisper. He rubs your back, and he tells you he missed you.

Pietro Maximoff: Break my bones but you won't see me fall.

You are one of S.H.I.E.L.D's best assassins, and you fight along with the Avengers. And at the moment, you were infiltrating HYDRA's base. One problem, you and Clint are the only ones who haven't been ''possessed" by that little witch. And then there's this very fast guy, who keeps taking you by surprise, and that never happened to you. At one point, that annoying sorcery girl is playing with your mind, trying to show you your biggest fear. But nothing happened. Well, you saw your biggest fear before your eyes, but you fought against it. You have been taught not to show any emotions, and that's what you're trying right now. You swing your elbow back, hitting her right on her nose. You punch the living daylights out of her, before you get swung back. It's super Sonic who threw you away. He picks up his sister, and runs off. You got a glimpse of his face, and he's actually pretty cute.

Steve Rogers: Darling, hold my hand.

You know Steve is a very shy person. Hell, everyone knows Steve is shy. You have been dating for 3 months now, and he is really sweet behind doors, but in public he'd turn beet red when you'd simply hug him. And of course, Tony loves to make fun of that, and you're sick of it. At the moment, you and Steve are walking through the park, and you just grab his hand. You see his face turning a bright red color. "Just hold my hand Steve, it's nice like this." You say, and you rest your head on his shoulder. (I doubt you tiny ass people out there could even reach his shoulder but ok)

Loki Laufeyson: 'Cause I don't wanna walk on my own anymore, won't you understand?

You love Loki with all of your heart, but you doubt if he loves you like you love him. You try to be affectionate towards him, but he won't have it, and he doesn't even try to be sweet to you. On rare occasions he will give you a quick kiss. And today, he found you crying behind one of the bookshelves in his library. He, of course, wanted to know who made his lady cry. He sits down next to you and takes you into his arms. You cry on his shoulder, and he rubs figure 8's on your back. "Y/N, tell me who made you this upset." He whispers. "It is you, Loki. I feel like I'm the only one who's really into this relationship. You're never with me anymore, and I feel alone. I feel like you're distancing yourself from me, and it hurts like hell." You cry harder after you've said this. Loki keeps rubbing you back, with a sad expression on his face and a tear rolling down his cheek.

Clint Barton: I'm ready for this, there's no denying.

It's no secret that you're in love with the archer. And it's kinda obvious too, considering the Avengers keep teasing you about it. And with the Avengers, I mean Tony. He keeps dropping hints for Clint, but luckily Clint just ignores it. And right now Tony is at it again. "Clint, I need to talk to you." You mutter, sending a glare towards Tony. He just gives you a thumbs up with a big smile, and you resist the urge to smack him across his face. We walk away from the annoying billionaire and turn a corner. What you didn't know was that Tony was hearing and seeing everything through JARVIS. "Clint, I've liked you for a long time, and I just needed to tell you, because Tony wasn't really making it easier for me, and-" You don't have the chance to finish your sentence because his lips are on yours. "I already noticed Y/N, and it was quite amusing." He grins. You hit his arm, and you hear Tony yelling from the other room, saying he knew it all along.

Bruce Banner: Tell me that you've got me and you're never gonna leave.

Bruce loves you a lot, and he is afraid you'll leave him for someone better. Or because of the other guy. You've started noticing this, considering he became more clingy, and it broke your heart that he was thinking like that. And right now, Bruce was hugging you tightly, and you are becoming worried. "Bruce, please tell me what's wrong. You've become so much more clingy in the last 3 weeks." You say. "Y/N, I'm worried that you're going to leave me because of him. Were in this point of the relationship that I really love you, and I can't lose you now. Even though I would understand." He mutters. You just felt your heart breaking, he actually thought you'd leave him. "I'm not planning on leaving you, Bruce." You say, and you give him a short kiss on his lips.

------
I ran out of ideas for Bucky and Nat. It's like, 1 A.M right now, but I needed to update, because I took forever. it's quite crappy, but Tony's okay I guess. I'm going to try to update soon again.