Someone else sees you naked

Wanda Maximoff:
It's in the middle of the summer, it's super hot, and you're tired. You decided it wouldn't do any harm to take a nap. Steve was waiting for you in Stark's kitchen, considering you promised him to help him with his phone. Luckily, Steve knows you good enough to know you decided to sleep, so he went up to yours and Wanda's room. And he was right. You were asleep under a thin blanket. What he didn't know was that you were naked underneath the blanket. He decided to just rip the blanket off of you. And when he did that, he saw your naked figure, slowly waking up. He immediately slapped his hands over his eyes and turned beet red. He kept apologizing as he walked out of the room. Wanda found him walking out of your room and you in your bed, both as red as a tomato.

Tony Stark:
It was Natasha who saw you naked. You didn't really mind, considering you know her as long as you can remember, and she (obviously) is a woman too. So when she walked in on you changing, she just sat on your and Tony's bed and told you to hurry up, considering everyone was waiting on you. And when Tony also came to tell you to hurry up, he was very surprised to see you and Natasha laughing, you only wearing your underwear.

Thor Odinson: (I had too much fun writing this omfg)
It was pretty obvious that you are one of the most beautiful woman on Asgard in Thor's eyes, and it was obvious that Loki thought that too. So of course, the God of Mischief and Lies tried to see you naked. The little shit. As you got out of the bathtub (idk they have them in Asgard now) Loki appeared in your bathroom, and you had nothing to cover yourself with, considering you left your stuff in the bedroom. You quickly crossed your legs and covered your boobs with your hands, screaming at Loki and telling him to fuck off. And of course, weeks later, Loki was still pissing Thor off, saying you were naked and screaming his name.

Pietro Maximoff: (longest shit I ever wrote)
Just like Loki, Tony did it on purpose. He thought you had an amazingly sexy body, and he was irritated by the fact speedy got you before he did. So when you said you were going to your room to change, Tony followed you. He waited a minute before he softly opens the door, not making any noise, and seeing your naked body. His eyes widen and on his mouth forms a cheeky grin. You haven't seen him yet, considering your back is to him. And when you bend over to grab the bra that's on the floor, he has a hard time to not walk up to you, and do, well, stuff that Tony would do. When Pietro sees Stark standing by the open door of your bedroom, he gets suspicious. He walks up to him and sees your now half naked body. Of course, he's pissed at Stark so he just shoves him out of the room, gaining your attention. You nearly scream when you see Stark poking his head inside once more and winking at you. And well, that's was enough for Pietro to slam the door and drag you over to the bed. ;) ;)

Steve Rogers:
After Loki and Tony, Pietro would be the king of little shits. You were taking off your clothes to get in the shower, when Pietro 'accidentally' ran in. How accidental must that have been considering you door was locked and now it isn't. You covered your body with a towel and told him to piss off, or else you would shove Steve's shield up his ass.

Loki Laufeyson:
You let the beautiful baby blue gown fall down at your ankles. It's been a long day, and it felt great you finally be free of clothes and get in bed. As you're walking towards the bed, the door flies open and Thor walks in. "LADY Y/N MY BROTHER wishes to see..." He went from yelling to whispering to just falling silent. He was amazed by your body, his eyes wide open and his jaw almost hitting the floor. You immediately cover yourself, and at that moment Loki walks in. "What's happening here?" He asks, seeing you holding a gown to your body with a red face and Thor just standing there, gaping at you. "Would you leave, you oaf." Loki sneers at his brother, and Thor silently shuffles out of the room, while Loki almost immediately pins you to the bed, peppering your neck with kisses.

Clint Barton:
You and the rest of the Avengers decided to go swimming in Tony's pool, considering the weather is unbearable and everyone has a day off. You're wearing a new strapless bikini that you really like. After swimming for a while you decided to jump off of the diving board. Which is incredibly stupid considering you're wearing a STRAPLESS bikini top. As you dived into the water it shot off. You quickly got it on again, but when you got up again for air, you saw a very red Bruce with goggles on his head. Shit. As he kept apologizing, Tony couldn't stop laughing his ass off.

--------------
This is it for now. Sorry, no Bruce, Bucky and Natasha!! I didn't know what to write anymore! I'll add them when my brain comes up with something for them!