Your song

I was just listening some music and I kinda got inspired so I hope y'all like it!

---

Steve Rogers: Be My Forever by Christina Perri and Ed Sheeran
Hmm, I've got something to say. You're perfect in every way, I'm gonna shout it out.

Steve absolutely loves singing that part of the song to you. Whenever the song comes on, he smiles and looks you in the eye, telling you your perfect and asking you to be his forever. It never fails to make you blush.

Tony Stark: Show Me What You Got by G.R.L
In case you didn't notice, I think you're really fly. But baby show me what you got, what you got inside

When you and Tony met, his first goal was to get you in his bed for some fun😉. But you knew his reputation, and simply denied him, telling him he has to prove himself if he wants to get lucky with you. When you started dating, you let him hear this song, and he decided it would be your song. It perfectly describes how you two started dating.

James 'Bucky' Barnes: Sun Is Shining by Axwell^Ingrosso
Can't you tell I got news for you? Sun is shining and so are you

Bucky has it hard, and everyone knows it. He's depressed a lot and it breaks your heart to see him cry. So when you found this song, you saw a perfect opportunity to try to cheer him up. And since he first heard the song, he's been smiling more. You always make him listen to it to see hit cute little smile again.

Thor Odinson: 2 Poor Kids by Ruth B (I love this song so much)
Messy hair, that's what he likes on me. I don't care as long as we're happy

Thor absolutely loves it when you put no effort in your look. He claims it's "beauty in it's best form". So you've started to care less about make-up, and you left your hair all messy. Thor can't get enough of it. So when you heard this song, you knew you two couldn't have a better couple song.

Loki Laufeyson: I'll Be Good by Jaymes Young
I'll be good, I'll be good. And I'll, love the world, like I should

You helped Loki getting back on the right path, and it was quite the task. And you know Loki actually tries now, which makes you so happy. You let him hear this song, and he took it quite literal. "I'll love the world like I should Y/N, because I love you."

Pietro Maximoff: The One by Kodaline
You make my whole world feel so right when it's wrong. That's how I know you are the one.

Pietro had it very rough when he came back from the dead. He was traumatized, and miserable. And when he met you, his world seemed to brighten. You helped him trough everything, and he knows you're the girl he's going to marry. And he's gonna play this song at your wedding❤️

Wanda Maximoff: If You Love Someone by The Veronicas
If you love someone, then tell them right now, 'cause your heart won't rest, 'till you let it out.

This song is what made Wanda confess her love for you. She heard this song on the radio, and she knew she had to tell you how she felt. She had a crush on you for months, and was beyond nervous. Of course you said yes, and she let you hear the song. And you agreed on making it your song.

Natasha Romanoff: Shower by Becky G
Think of you when, I'm going to bed. When I wake up, think of you again

Natasha just can't get you out of her head. She loves you so incredibly much and she still can't believe you love her back. She used to be convinced she wouldn't love anyone, but you changed that, and you've changed her for the better. And you've actually heard her sing this song once!

Clint Barton: Never Be Alone by Shawn Mendes
When you miss me close your eyes, I may be far but never gone.

Clint's always away on missions, and you get really lonely. He once let you hear this song, and now you started listening to it a lot whenever he's gone. You know he's always returning home, and he'll never be away for forever.

Bruce Banner: Appreciated by Rixton (such a cute song)
'Cause it you, who, takes care of everyone one else.

Bruce is pretty insecure about the other guy, we all know that. He thinks he's just someone of destruction and death. You know for a fact that that's not true. He saved and helped The Avengers on multiple occasion. So whenever he's down, you grab some headphones for him and put this song on. It always helps, and he couldn't be more thankful to have you in his life.

---

Shittiest update ever but at least it's something. I feel like crap though. My great-grandmother's funeral was last Friday, and I'm also on my period and I just feel like poo. Thank god it's almost vacation because I need a break, I got about 6282992 tests upcoming week and I feel like setting myself on fire at this point. But I thought I should update instead of study because I've been pretty much ignoring this book. And I wrote this on my phone because I got the shittiest laptop ever. Love y'all though😘