Chapter 15

Lexa's POV

Raven stops dragging Clarke and I down the hall and actually allows us to walk. She says she and Octavia have picked out outfits for tonight and I do not like the way her eyes are sparkling. Clarke gives me an exasperated look.

"If it gets too bad, we kick them in the shins and run." She whispers to me.

I nod. "If that does not work, we threaten to send them to Indra to work."

"That's so evil," Clarke breathes out. "I love it. Alright, my plan is plan A, yours is plan B." Seeing my confusion, she explains further. "We do mine first, yours second. Plan A, plan B."

That makes sense.

"Hey lovebirds, hurry up! We're getting you two ready before O and me." She shoves us into Clarke's room, where Octavia's waiting. "I brought them."

"Finally, Reyes. I was starting to think you got lost."

Raven sticks out her tongue and then Octavia does the same.

"We are friends with children." I sigh.

Clarke laughs, a sound I could never get tired of.

"Okay, stop with the heart eyes, Commander." Octavia says. "We have the perfect clothes for you to wear. We encouraged some Grounders to tell us the Commander's casual style. You know, without the armor. Which you look hot in, but still. No Grounder seemed to know what you like to wear besides armor."

"Few have seen me without my armor."

Clarke seems to choke on nothing as Octavia and Raven burst out laughing.

"I bet." Raven snorts. "But we took the liberty of getting you this awesome set of clothes in all black." She gestures to the bed. I eye them warily. "There's a shirt that flows down and turns into a really cool cape and some pants that actually look armored, but aren't. Clarke will definitely drool over you in these."

"Why would I want Clarke to drool on me?"

Octavia's mouth twitches in amusement. "No not like that. We mean she'll think you look amazing and want to throw you on the bed and have her way with you."

"Which is what Clarke's outfit will do, too. We've got that blue shirt that makes her boobs look amazing and this black leather jacket Octavia found. And these black pants that make her butt look incredible." Raven points to the articles of clothing as she describes them. "Octavia, I think you might just win that pool because if they look as hot as I think they will there's almost no way they'll be able to resist each other."

Raven smirks at us as Octavia drags her from the room. Octavia calls back, "Get dressed." Then she shuts the door behind her.

"Do you want me to turn around and wait? Or leave? I do not want to make you uncomfortable, Clarke."

She dismisses my concerns with a wave of her hand. "We can change together. It'll be fine."

I search her eyes and see nothing but honesty, no fear or uncertainty. I nod and grab my clothing.

I still turn my back to Clarke, not wanting to be tempted by her beautiful body when our friends are probably waiting right outside.

"I must say, they did a surprisingly good job choosing what I would wear. This is similar to something I have in Polis." I murmur as I begin taking off my armor.

I hear Clarke's breathing hitch and resist the temptation to turn around. I am surprised by how well the clothes fit me when I put them on.

"Are you finished?" I ask Clarke.

"Almost." I hear the rustling of fabric and a grunt passes Clarke's lips. My jaw flexes automatically. "Alright, I'm good."

I turn around and my mouth drops open slightly. She looks beautiful.

Auto correct has done wonders for this chapter today! I was typing down and it changed to fish (Husband!Clarke). And Octavia nearly shit the door again before auto correct caught it.
Thank you guys for your enthusiastic comments! I'll definitely start posting the story after I Hate Myself But I Love You is finished!
Thanks again for reading and stay awesome!