Beds and Showers

Recap:

He stretched out his arm hitting the locker. “What’s the hurry? I wanted to talk some more”

“I’m busy, I don’t have time” I said going under his arm and, kept walking. I heard him laughing behind me.

I walked home, finally making it to my front porch. I looked down at my arms to see colorful bruises of hand prints appearing, my back wasn’t helping any too. I’ll mostly likely find a huge purple bruise there too. I took out my keys and unlocked the door. My eyes widen when I saw Jack standing in front of me.

He looked down at me, growling. “Where were you?”

Oh crap.

 ************************************************************

I stood there like a deer frozen by headlights. I was in deep trouble.

“Lori where were you?” He growled, I didn’t answer I just stared at him hoping he wouldn’t see my bruises. I moved my arms slowly behind my back. He immediately noticed, he instantly grabbed my wrists pulling them back in front of me. His eyes went wide; he looked back up at me with anger filled eyes. He pulled me inside the house, slamming the door closed.

He pushed me up against the door with his chest. While still holding onto my wrists. “What the fuck is this?!?! Who did this to you?!?!” He yelled out.

“It’s nothing, and no one did this to me” I said matching his gaze.

“Your hands are smaller than the prints on your arms, now who did this to you?” He growled dangerously low.

“I’m not going to tell you Jack” I said pulling my wrist out of his hands pushing pasted him up to the bathroom. I mean I was covered in sweat and a bit of blood I needed one. I stripped off my clothes getting in the shower filled with warm water.

The restroom door slammed open, with the curtain pushed all the way to then end. I looked at Jack in disbelief. He is seriously not do this while I’m taking a shower.

“Where were you? I didn’t find you at school and you weren’t at home. I’ve waited here freaking out thinking someone has you then, suddenly you come home with bruises on you!!!” He yelled, he got into the shower with me with fully clothed pushing me up against the corner of the shower. The water was hitting him but, I don’t think he was noticing.

“Hand me a towel then, we can talk ok” I said glaring at him with my face red as a cherry. He glanced down to see me in my birthday suit, he blushed turning away quickly. He moved out of the shower and handed me a towel.

I wrapped the towel around me walking out of the bathroom sitting on the bed. He stood in the center of my bed room staring at me.

“Answer my questions” he demanded.

I sighed; I guess I have to tell him. “I was out at the ring…..I needed to money to pay off the rest of the bills, the bruises are from the fight. But, I won so stop freaking out. I skipped school because, I felt sickish” I said matter-of-fact. I lied on the last part; I don’t think he will take me snooping around in his life to well.

“You...fought even after I told you not to anymore!!!!” He yelled out shaking in rage. Ok now I’m pissed I stood up from the bed poking at his chest hard.

“YOU ASS WHOLE DON’T TREAT ME LIKE I’M YOURS I TOLD YOU THAT ALREADY, I NEEDED TO PAY BILLS I DON’T SEE ANYONE ELSE WHO WOULD GIVE ME FREE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“THEN WORK SOMEONE ELSE, FIND A BETTER JOB!!”

“YOU THINK I HAVEN’T TRIED THAT ALREADY, I HAVE NO CHOICE!! I HAVE NO WHERE TO GO IF I CAN’T PAY EVERYTHING!! I’M NOT WANTED JACK NO ONE WANTS ME NOT EVEN MY OWN PARENTS WANTED ME!!! SO DON’T YOU DARE TELL ME WANT IS RIGHT OR WRONG!!” I screamed at him.

Jack grabbed me throwing me on the bed pinning me down with his lower body, “I WANT YOU DAMN IT! IF I DIDN’T I WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN DEATHLY SCARED I WOULDN’T HAVE WANTED TO GO TEAR EVERYONE LIMB FROM LIMB JUST TO FIND YOU!!!”

“You don’t want me enough to fight for me..” I said coldly glaring at him.

He stiffen against me, “What?”

“I know all about Logan and, why you can’t have anyone to love. I’m here I’m willing to fight everyone off just to keep you, but you won’t do the same. My feeling for you are meaningless if you don’t love me in return” I said calming and coldly.

“You love me?” He said staring at me with widen eyes.

“Yes, I do have a problem with that!! I fell in love with my pet ok!!” I yelled at him. My chest was rising and falling rapidly for yelling so much.

Jack kissed me hard against my lips; I stiffen but, quickly responded back. He groaned against my lips. We pulled away finally giving our bodies a chance to breath.

He smiled widely at me, with me still under him. “So you love me? And you’re willing to fight everyone off for me?” He said smirking.

I blushed at my own words; I turned away from his face looking at the wall that suddenly looked so interesting. “Maybe, just a little” I whispered.

“Good, because, I’m completely, deeply in love with you” He said, which made me flip my head back at him. He kissed me again but, softly and lovingly.

“I love you Lori” I smiled, pulling his wet shirt down to close the gap between us.

“I love you too Jack” I said against his lips.

*********************************************

DO YOU LIKE? o.O