Oh My Lovely Jack

Recap:

“She is Malice’s property not yours, so If you kill her, you will have hell to pay.” A deep voice spoke behind her. I looked to see it was a large man in a long black trench coat with dark shades covering his eyes. I think he was trying to pull the bad ass scary look. Well he has succeeded.

 Levy glared at Rebecca with eyes full of hatred, “Fine” She growled. The man immediately let go of her. I watched Levy stomp her way out of the door. The man looked back over at me.

“Malice will like to see you now” He said before reaching out to grab me, I felt my heart picking up…..oh god..

~*Rosie’s P.o.v*~

I placed my hands over the dead boy with the huge open wound and the grass. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I let the power flow swell up inside me, moving inside me like an incredible breast, waiting for its prey. I let the power flow out of me like a raging river into the boy.

 The boy’s wounds were closing as if he had never gotten the wound in the first place. I looked over at his arms to see dark purple vines holding him down; I glanced over at Darth to see him still chanting the words to hold down the sleeping boy. Once I felt all the power leave me the boy’s eyes flutter open.

Heath grabbed my arm pulling me away from the boy, “Stay here” I nodded.

Once the boy saw Heath he growled and struggled in the vines. “YOU SON OF A BITCH I’LL KILL YOU!!!”

“Jack calm down let me explain” Heath said trying to calm the furious boy.

“Where is Lori?” He growled.

“I don’t know”

“WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HER!!!”

“I didn’t do anything I died with you; Rosie here saved both of us”

“You should have stayed dead” He said coldly.

“I’m going to fix this Jack,”

“How?” He growled.

“By stopping Malice and saving Lori”

“Wrong I’m going to kill Malice and save Lori, I don’t want you anywhere near her again”

“Jack, I wasn’t in my right mind when I tried to kill you guys, I’m sorry for that. But, I refuse to just stand back and let you handle this on your own” Heath said full of authority.

The boy just stared at him, watching him after a few moments the boy let out a heavy breath. “Fine, but if you try anything again I promise to kill you all over again”

Heath smiled, “Deal”

Darth let the boy go. Immediately the wolf boy walked up to Heath, they were standing face to face; I wanted to stand into front of Heath to protect him. The boy glanced at me, following my worried eyes to Heath.

He walked up to me this time and stared at me, “Thank you for bring me back, and don’t worry I won’t kill him unless he tries to hurt me or my girl”

I nodded my head, suddenly I felt warm large hands wrap around my waist pulling me back away from the boy.

I looked up to see Heath glaring at the boy.

He smirked, “Now you know how it felt when you tried to take my women from me”

Heath simply nodded.

“So what’s the game plan?”

~*Jack’s P.o.v*~

I smiled at the fact that Heath has found his own girl, now he cans stay away from mine.

“So what’s the game plan?”

“Since Lori and Levy are missing we have to assume that she is working for Malice and she now has Lori in his hands, the plan is to track her and get her back”

“I can track down Lori’s sent, but getting her from Malice is gonna take a whole lot of fire power” I may be determined to kill Malice but I’m not stupid either, I know fully well that we need more than just Heath and I to bring him down.

“I’m coming too” I turned to see Helena was the one that spoke. Darth immediately grabbed her arm.

“No your not, you have spent your life trying to break your ties with him. And now that you have, your going to go back?” Darth yelled outraged.

She turned at yelled back “It will never end, until I rid of him myself. He will never let me go you know that and because of me Lori and all of my kind is in danger. I was the reason Malice became this way and I’m going to fix it”

“Then I’m going too”

“No your not he will kill you on sight” Helena argued with her husband they reminded me of Lori and me. Nice to know it’s not happening to us for a change.

“I am also another reason for Malice being this way too, besides you are my wife. We stick together through thick and thin. At least I think that’s how the vows go”

Helena smiled caressing Darth’s cheek pulling him into a gentle kiss.

To say the least I was confused about them being the reason for Malice but, I disregarded it. If Helena and Darth are coming along then we may have a shot at bring him down.

~*Levy’s P.o.v*~

Helena! Helena! Helena! NO DAMN IT!!! MALICE LOVES ME I KNOW HE DOES!! He always calls me on all of his most important missions and trusts me with everything even his own life. That damned wolf girl doesn’t know anything. He doesn’t love Helena he love me. We have always been together. Killing together, murdering together, and gaining power together. Of course he loves me. Yes, yes he does.

I lay on my bed hugging my prefect doll. After months I had finally created the Perfect doll, he was beautiful in every way. He had all the best body parts in my collection.

“Ken, hug me”

“Yes mother” I felt his cold hands holding me close to him, I used my powers to make him living but he has no mind of his own, I have yet to find the prefect brain. I needed to visit the worst jail holding places in the world to look for the prefect killer mind for my prefect doll.

“Ken, do you love me?” I said nuzzling my head into my doll’s chest.

“Yes mother, I love you”

I sighed, I got up from the bed and started walking out of the room.

“Mother?”

“I’ll be back Ken, mommy needs to check something”

As soon as I left the room I found Mac holding onto Lori, she was whimpering as he gripped her wrists to hard dragging her behind him straight towards Malice Private Torture chamber.  I knew already Malice would be there to greet or little guest. I ran over to his office to find anything about Helena.

“If I find anything about Helena in there I will personality kill her” I growled

*************************************

lol if you haven't notice this was rushed haha. :D Do you like? O.O will you vote? TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!

BTW I MADE A FACEBOOK FOR MY WATTPAD SO I WILL BE ABLE TO TELL YOU GUYS WHEN IM POSTING AND HAVE SNEAK PEAKS ON UPCOMING CHAPTER *WINK WINK*

JUST LOOK FOR Christy Gumdrop and you will find me :D

Jack: Really  you made a facebook?

Me: O.O yea

Jack: Pshhh i bet you have no friends

Me: ;~; well not yet no but i hope i will

Jack: Your the cheap verison of a real writer, besides your a loser. Who would want to be friends with someone who thinks going through a car wash is cool.

Me: ;~; but but it's fun

Jack: ............stupid

Lori: *smacks Jack* Don't be mean you jerk!!

Me: *Cries on Lori* He is so mean to his mother!!!!!