The Very Real Fairy Tales

“Well let’s see” Peter said walking up to Lori moving her hair around.

“Well you need stiches for that cut but, I can get you some numbing cream instead of a shot”

Lori smiled while, letting her hold on me loosen, I frowned. I ended up pulling her closer to me; she looked up at me in confusion.

  “I’m fine now Jack you can let me go now” I nodded, I can’t really explain why I wanted to hold her close to me. Oh god please don’t tell me, I’ve fallen for a human, it would be the worst mistake I’ve ever made.

*****************

~*Lauren’s P.o.v*~

“Jack, seriously you can let me go” I said looking at him confused.

He nodded but, still held onto me. Hmmmm…..should I bite him to get him to let go? No that would be mean…..so I decided to do the next best thing. I grabbed Jack’s arm and licked him.

Jack pulled his arm out looking at me as if I was insane, which isn’t far off the mark.

After Peter finished fixing me up, Jack continued to carry me out of the hospital and all the way home; even with my protests. I gave in after some five year olds started laughing at me and the mothers looked at me with disapproval; I was too embarrassed to come out of hiding in Jack’s arm after that.

When we made it home Jack took me straight to my bed, my eyes were half way open when we got home. He was just so warm and comfortable I couldn’t help but, start to fall asleep.

He slide me off him and placing me on my bed, chills sent through me. I grabbed his arm, pulling me down with me on the bed before he could let go.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m cold” I said bluntly.

“I can’t sleep with you”

I opened my eyes and glared at him, “And why not you have been sleeping with me perfectly fine before.”

“That was when you didn’t know what I was”

“That doesn’t change anything”

“Yes, it does”

“Jack I asked you if you would be my pet and you nodded yes, so therefore your still mine” I said wrapping my arms around his waist, pulling myself into him. “So shut up and, go to sleep”