Cold Pizza

Recap:

“I have a question”

“Shoot, since you basically already know the main thing”

“Are fairies and unicorns real too?” I said smiling.

********************************************

“Are you mocking me?” He said with a frown.

I frowned back. “I was being serious.” I said pouting.

He suddenly started laughing, it made me smile. “I should have known you were”

“So are they?” I said excitedly.

“Sorry but, no they aren’t” I pouted again.

“They could be”

“They’re not”

“You turn into a wolf that’s not supposed to exist either so therefore, unicorns and fairies exist.” I said matter-of-fact.

“Lori they don’t exist”

“Nothing you say is going to prove me otherwise”

We finally made it to my house; Jack set me down on the couch carefully, minding my head. I looked at him and saw his man hood staring right at me. I put my hand over my eyes covering them to protect my innocent mind.

“Cover up Jack”

“I’m comfortable this way”

“Go put on clothes or no pizza for you!!”

“Fine~” He groaned going upstairs. I pulled out my cellphone and ordered two pizzas. Nom nom nom, pizza. Yes I was still going to eat, even though I was hurt. Even if my brain was falling out my last wish would be to eat pizza.

Jack came down with a towel wrapped around his waist; I looked at him raising an eyebrow.

“Why are you wearing my towel for clothes?”

“I don’t have clothes here Lori, and it’s not like I can borrow yours.” He said sitting down from the couch across from me.

“So, your Jack my pet”

“Yup” He said popping the p.

“Ok soooo, your real name is Jack and I just happened to name you Jack…weird”